300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FederalHopeful View Post

Just relax and be open and honest. That’s all you can do. My poly took a total of 8 hrs over two sessions. I came out ok doing just that.
    Awesome thank you so much! Hope too see you all in the Academy.

Comment

Just pass the polygraph on the 9th of January. Does someone knows how long does it take to show on my status?

Comment

• battlewagon
        battlewagon commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats, pretty much the only hurdle at the end of the process. Will be getting a call soon hopefully! What region did you select when applied?

Here is a question.. I took the BP poly approximately 5 years ago.. They wanted more explanation on things I did when I was in HS. At that point it had already taken me 4 years to get to the poly portion. Does anyone know if my old poly will count?

Comment

Hey guys, applied for the BPA DH GL9 17-10 announcement and have my interview this week with my BI . I picked Az, anyone know what duty station would most likely be given and can a candidate refuse a station?

Comment

• DiverB72
          DiverB72 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think they are trying to fill Douglas and Wilcox stations. From what I remember (someone correct me if I'm wrong) you can only refuse a station if you are offered more than one. Back when I hired on with the Patrol I was offered 2 stations and I had 24hrs to call back with my decision. My advice is to research all the AZ stations and have a idea of what each offers and where you can live, so when the time comes you can make a better decision.

• battlewagon
          battlewagon commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I think it is still take it or leave it. They will give you a list, whether it is 2 or 10, pick a station or your application ends.

• mg1981
          mg1981 commented
          Editing a comment
          Right on fellas thank you

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4178 users online. 182 members and 3996 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X