Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbpagi27
    replied
    You never know, calls can still be made...

Leave a comment:

• ArmySgt2014
    replied
    Originally posted by cbpagi27 View Post
    They called on Wednesday for me too.
    Damn, ok. I hate it for him, as we both were really wanting this job. I guess I was fishing for a silver lining on his behalf.

Leave a comment:

• cbpagi27
    replied
    They called on Wednesday for me too.

Leave a comment:

• ArmySgt2014
    replied
    Originally posted by cbpagi27 View Post
    Got my interview next Friday, and they have been calling my references today.
    When did they call you to set up the interview? I was called on this past Wednesday, but I have a co-worker waiting on a call, just didn't know if they were still calling today or not?

Leave a comment:

• cbpagi27
    replied
    Got my interview next Friday, and they have been calling my references today.

Leave a comment:

• wildlife97
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmySgt2014 View Post
    I was called today to set up an interview over the phone. I'm not sure if today was the only day they gave out calls or not but I would assume that tomorrow would be the last day based on the fact that I was left a voicemail with a 24hr response time needed. It's just unfortunate that there isn't any more transparency from OPM/USFWS to the candidates. I also have no idea what to expect in the phone interview, which I'll be nervous throughout this entire process until I have TDY orders in hand for FLETC. They also told me about additional vacancies in area's that were not listed in the announcement, so hopefully more will open up and more people will be hired. A question I do have, I looked at the PEB on FLETC's website and they do tell you what the scores are but the don't tell you what you need to actually pass. Just what you need to receive good cookie cert's for being physically fit. My question is, what are/or where do I find what you need to score to pass all 5 events? Any who, I wish the best of luck to all candidates and I know that everyone gunning for this job want's it really badly so..
    For the PEB the 25% is passing for each test. Everything is pass/fail. You don't have to pass the body composition test however. Just for reference, the NPS and I believe USFS also do not require passing the sit and reach test.

Leave a comment:

• ArmySgt2014
    replied
    I was called today to set up an interview over the phone. I'm not sure if today was the only day they gave out calls or not but I would assume that tomorrow would be the last day based on the fact that I was left a voicemail with a 24hr response time needed. It's just unfortunate that there isn't any more transparency from OPM/USFWS to the candidates. I also have no idea what to expect in the phone interview, which I'll be nervous throughout this entire process until I have TDY orders in hand for FLETC. They also told me about additional vacancies in area's that were not listed in the announcement, so hopefully more will open up and more people will be hired. A question I do have, I looked at the PEB on FLETC's website and they do tell you what the scores are but the don't tell you what you need to actually pass. Just what you need to receive good cookie cert's for being physically fit. My question is, what are/or where do I find what you need to score to pass all 5 events? Any who, I wish the best of luck to all candidates and I know that everyone gunning for this job want's it really badly so..

Leave a comment:

• ohSNAPfraud
    replied
    I am also waiting to hear something from the referral. 5 pt vet, 5 years experience, current gs-11 1810 with the usda.

Still waiting on a referral from the Usda forest service announcement. I emailed the listed announcement email, but got the standard run around.
    Last edited by ohSNAPfraud; 02-13-2017, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wildlife97
    started a topic 2017 USFWS FWO Announcement

2017 USFWS FWO Announcement

The referral emails for the USWS Federal Wildlife Officer (posted on USAJOBS as Land Management LEO) came out a couple weeks ago. According to the chat with the FWS LE Chief a couple weeks ago on their facebook page a phone interview will happen in a couple weeks, in-person interviews in mid-March and FLETC in late April.

Has anybody been contacted for an interview?

Regarding the PEB bench press portion I know the bench at FLETC is a single fulcrum bench. Does anybody know what type of bench (free, machine, smith) USFWS uses for their PEB during the interview/hiring phase? I've heard some say they used free weights and others say a machine...

Thanks and good luck!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9850 users online. 406 members and 9444 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X