Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying Updated on Job Annoucements

For those job seekers out there:

How do you stay on top of job announcements? I'm trying to figure out a better way of tracking what agencies are hiring than scrolling through USAJOBS postings every few days and wading through all the jobs I don't want ("no, I do not want to be sexual assault response coordinator..."). Is there a way to set up alerts as to certain postings?

Do a job search on USAjobs with the categories you want. Once you get all the results, on the left at the bottom of all the options is a tab that says, save current search. You can then name the search and receive daily, weekly, or monthly emails for the job search. I personally have 3 searches set up, 1811, 1801, and then a search for a couple different agencies. I often get overlap in the searches, but I would prefer some overlap than missing out.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Autorotate

Comment

Originally posted by Bounders View Post
        Thanks for the reply Autorotate
        Hey Bounders,

i use the following site in my daily search. The catch is that if the jobs are filled they don't disappear right away. I'm not sure who runs it, but it's helped me immensely.

Good luck!

site:

https://www.leopulse.com/jobs/find

Comment

Thanks Will!

Comment

http://gs-1811.appspot.com/
            Otj

Comment

federalgovernmentjobs.us

Set up some searches on here and it will help out also. Sometimes openings don't show up until they have been out for a day though so those that fill up quickly and close can/will be missed if you don't stay on top of it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6551 users online. 204 members and 6347 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X