Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal agency froze/cancelled your application due to Exec order?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal agency froze/cancelled your application due to Exec order?

Just out of curiosity, please let us know which agency sent you the email/letter and if the letter said that the process is on hold or that the vacancy announcement is cancelled.

I received a TO today from a DHS agency, and it specifically said in it that they are currently experiencing a federal hiring freeze. It goes on to say this is normal during a presidential transition, and will not affect my TO
    UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
    "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

Received an email that a DOD agency(0083) in the DC area is waiting further guidance before proceeding in the hiring process. I guess they are too afraid to do anything without something in black and white from the top of the agency.

Comment

Received an email from HR for a DoD (0083) position stating the following:

Due to the recently imposed hiring freeze, we are unable to issue formal job offers at this time. We are hoping this is a temporary setback; and we are remaining optimistic.

I was told the background is still moving forward and I was asked to continue on with the process. I think they will get everything get resolved soon. I know DHS is still moving forward with the hiring process because I am just started the process with them for a GL-9 position.
        Not all men can be U.S. Marines that is why there is the Army, Navy and Air Force.

Comment

Was told on 1/11/17 that i was selected for hiring and to be on the lookout for final job offer in my email. On 1/23/17 i was called and told that due to hiring freeze i would not be starting on the given start date due to opm not processing paperwork for Dod 0083 series job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9232 users online. 387 members and 8845 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X