300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fedcop64 View Post
    It's only a 90 day freeze I wouldn't worry to much about it, they say public saftety etc... won't be affected Ah ok. In my many yrs in the feds I've seen crazy things this is no big deal. Now that being said the reduction now that could be and yeah I know it won't affect public safety again ah ok believe what you want. I think in the long term it will but mostly for those (like me) that are close to retirement.
    Keep an eye on the buyouts and see f you can get one. I can shoot you a text if you want some part time campus police work in Pa
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post

Keep an eye on the buyouts and see f you can get one. I can shoot you a text if you want some part time campus police work in Pa
      Thanks I got a feeling the buy out is gonna come, even for police. Some say no but I've seen them do it

Comment

Veterans Affairs. Not Vets.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Our Garrison is cutting a lot of folks out of Ft Jackson. Our police force is losing 6 officers
          Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
          USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
          "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
          Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

It's gonna happen to retire us older feds but from what I hear for every 3 that leave they can only hire 1. So we shall see how this turns out, I hope they do retire me ill take it and run. Florida is looking so good

Comment

The VA in Orlando is hiring Fedcop

Comment

Originally posted by valetudo39 View Post
                I almost **** myself when I first heard about it. I am going through backgrounds for a 0083 job with the Marine Corps so I should be okay...I hope.

Comment

I talked to HR over a week ago, we shouldn't be exempt but we are. The top brass hasn't initiated anything, that
                  means the department of Navy hasn't passed anything down to any agency. We can be hired, but in hold; and if
                  Anyone has a starting date it is postponed!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7676 users online. 338 members and 7338 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X