Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federal reserve doing another round of interviews after the 27th of this month..hopefully they do. How many rounds are they doing in total sir?

Comment

Originally posted by tx2016 View Post
      Federal reserve doing another round of interviews after the 27th of this month..hopefully they do. How many rounds are they doing in total sir?
      No more interviews. 2nd round is for those moving on in the process.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post

No more interviews. 2nd round is for those moving on in the process.
        Where are you getting this information from? I work there and some of your numbers and statements seem very inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post

Where are you getting this information from? I work there and some of your numbers and statements seem very inaccurate.
          Someone I know in the process. First interviews were the first week of December and those moving forward were to be contacted to further process 2-3 weeks after which would put it between now and New year's.

Considering that your leave begins in the beginning of the year, how many folks will actually be working (in both recruiting and HR) between those 2 holidays much like the rest of the government is very minimal as folks take their leave.
          ​​
          Last edited by orlandofed5-0; 12-16-2016, 03:26 PM.
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

I can verify that interviews are still taking place...

Comment

Are they doing interviews only this month?

Comment

Fed Res Police isn't an actual federal position correct? You don't get 6c retirement (stop the clock), or status candidacy for other federal jobs right?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKiller View Post
                  Fed Res Police isn't an actual federal position correct? You don't get 6c retirement (stop the clock), or status candidacy for other federal jobs right?
                  The Board of Governors is Quasi-Federal so you enjoy some federal benefits like being able to carry over prior federal time and military service towards your retirement, federal health and life insurance, however there is no 6c retirement and it doesn't stop the clock. You are vested in your retirement there after 5 years. You can literally work in the position til your 65. The 401k is very generous with a 7% match and an additional 1%. If you take the full match you can get essentially 15% of your salary going into your thrift. They also calculate your high 3 to include your OT which essentially I have heard of very few if any law enforcement agencies doing.

Comment

Anybody here processing for NYC? Had 2 interviews was told next step would be conditionals/background but havent heard anything in a few weeks

Comment

Anybody go for an interview in NYC on December 2nd and hear back? It's been radio silent for me and HR hasn't been responding.
                      Exam # 6315
                      Orientation:
                      Medical:
                      Agility:
                      Written Psych:
                      Oral Psych:
                      PE:

Waiting impatiently..

Comment

Just applied for Jacksonville and Atlanta federal reserve board police and live in another state does anyone know how many there hiring and when the possible interview dates are .

Comment

So I got a question What is the difference between the Federal Reserve Police in DC compared to the Districts through out the United States? Are the ones in DC actual federal Police? Just been kind of curious about that.

Comment

• T-rexGM
                            T-rexGM commented
                            Editing a comment
                            They are Federal Law Enforcement Officers per the Federal Reserve Act section 11(q).

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5762 users online. 156 members and 5606 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X