300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CSUAlum View Post
    When you guys say "2016 applicant" do you mean the time that you contacted a recruiter / applicant coordinator or do you mean the time you put in your USAJobs application?
    Time you actually applied...at least that’s what I’ve been doing.

Comment

• I am 2 1/2 weeks post eqip resending and have poly scheduled in a week. I am also medically cleared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat1686 View Post
        I am 2 1/2 weeks post eqip resending and have poly scheduled in a week. I am also medically cleared.
        How long did medical clearance take for you?

Comment

• took 11 months to receive a cleared

Comment

• Dea2017recruit
            Dea2017recruit commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't understand why it takes long to get a medical clearance. when I took a medical test for the DEA and CBP, it did not take that long at all. maybe about a month or two at the most.

• Radio Raheem
            Radio Raheem commented
            Editing a comment
            DEA and CBP are bigger agencies with more of a push for hiring. The administration is trying to get rid of illegal aliens and drugs. FBI, which is also hiring at a fast rate, can pretty much handle violent crimes. There are actually still talks of ATF merging with FBI. It actually makes sense fiscally. They don't really investigate alcohol and tobacco issues.

Last edited by determined11; 08-08-2018, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Chifan12
            Chifan12 commented
            Editing a comment
            You'll get an email, which is the way the communicate for everything in the process. Don't hold your breath for medical clearance. Expect to wait a year plus to hear. They are not in any hurry.

If you don't check the box I would say yes you are significantly less marketable and may not get an offer You are required to sign a mobility agreement to get hired so if you aren't willing to move, save yourself the frustration and drop out now.

• MDPO32
            MDPO32 commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s incorrect 90% of the people in the classes right now did not check the box

• One of the Special Agents told me the it took him 4 years to get hired. I actually submitted all my info to the recruiter Fall 2015. I applied in Spring 2016. Took my medical exam July of 2018. Still waiting.
          OUT!!

Comment

• May 16 applicant here. Just completed my poly last week. Waiting on news from that, if any. Does anyone have any info on how many people are in the "pool" waiting for a class date? I know its usually hard to determine that info but I was curious if anyone had any idea. Also, what about how many classes of 24 they plan on pushing through in FY19? I've heard as much as five, with one starting next month, but haven't confirmed that anywhere.

Comment

• colonel87
              colonel87 commented
              Editing a comment
              You should receive a series of background and eqip forms to sign off on again pending successful poly results. Next step would likely be meeting with the background investigator. Have you received medical clearance? I personally have no knowledge of the size of the “pool” other than I just keep treading water ha.

• HolyJumpingSTL
              HolyJumpingSTL commented
              Editing a comment
              No medical clearance yet. I submitted forms to clarify some med info over a year ago. They told me they received them but haven't heard anything back. Just treading water along with you haha

• Hey guys, just curious, will I be sent my interview results or will I just eventually be notified in the next step of the process? I interviewed Nov 15th, and like always haven’t heard a peep.

Thanks.
            FBI
            applied-09/30/18
            phase 1 test-10/22/18
            meet and greet-11/06/18
            judged competitive-11/14/18
            Phase 2 written-12/8/18

ATF
            applied-11/02/17
            Entry test-03/04/18
            PTT-07/13/18
            Interview-11/15/18

Comment

• Chifan12
              Chifan12 commented
              Editing a comment
              You won't be notified at any point whether you passed a step, you'll just move on or be notified you are no longer being considered.

• colonel87
              colonel87 commented
              Editing a comment
              Correct. With a successful interview, you should get an email stating that you have received a conditional offer or employment and that you will be receiving a FedEx package with forms to fill out and send back. For reference, I think I waited about 2 months after my interview to be notified of that.

• Got it, thanks all. Back to the waiting board. Lol
            FBI
            applied-09/30/18
            phase 1 test-10/22/18
            meet and greet-11/06/18
            judged competitive-11/14/18
            Phase 2 written-12/8/18

ATF
            applied-11/02/17
            Entry test-03/04/18
            PTT-07/13/18
            Interview-11/15/18

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7536 users online. 222 members and 7314 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X