300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPS UPTP waivers?

Does FPS waive UPTP if you already have a FLETC course? Say LMPT, or USBPI for example? Or is UPTP mandatory? All posts I saw on a search were old, and the only one I saw that includes waivers was back when FPS was under ICE, so I figured a new post would be helpful for anyone wondering about this.
    Last edited by DirtSailor; 09-29-2016, 01:20 PM.

Yes they can for uptp, it can't be more then 5 years old. But you still have to go through the physical security portion. And the other training they do

Comment

Originally posted by Grape soda View Post
      Yes they can for uptp, it can't be more then 5 years old. But you still have to go through the physical security portion. And the other training they do
      Thanks for the response! Now when you say five years that is inactive or active? I'll just give you my situation I graduated LMPT 3 1/2 years ago I'm an active FLEO. So in my case they could waive UPTP? I just want to be clear that's the case.

Comment

Hmmmm....not sure they would waive UPTP in lieu of LMTP or not. Ya might just get a hold of someone with FPS at FLETC and ask.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5742 users online. 201 members and 5541 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X