Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amarok
    commented on 's reply
    Have you reached out since? I mentioned my review came after my background was completed. Worked with my investigator for about a month closely since I was born in South America, but i am a citizen of the U.S. I also kept emailing about every 2 months, because of covid-19 I assumed they would have their focus on other missions considering Fletc was closed too.

• bondman007
    commented on 's reply
    I was one of those people. Had my poly end of June last year, didn't hear anything for a few weeks, emailed the SAsupport email in early August ( about 5 weeks after poly) and they said I was in the adjudivate review process. Emailed again at end of August and end of September and they said the same thing. Never was contacted by Investigator.

• Amarok
    commented on 's reply
    1) how do they know they're in that phase? 2) my adjudication review has occurred after my background was complete and my home interview was completed. That's the big difference in that case.

• federal123
    replied
    Hmmm... That's interesting your buddy told you that. I know Vets, that's been in Adjudication for over a year with no call from a background investigator, no contacts being interviewed or no home visit.

Leave a comment:

• Amarok
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Spoke to one of my buddies that's a supervisor in the USSS, so the adjudication review is also a fancy way of saying you're at the hiring panel. Meaning that's the last thing needed, so it's nothing to worry about it, doesn't mean you're in trouble or something came up weird. Simply means they are looking over your entire application.

• mike2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Amarok View Post
    I have no issue being patient, it was just confusion and no guidance at all. I was reading about everyone at least getting some email catching them up back up on what they need to do. Turns out I received an email today saying I'm in Adjudicative Review. I've been in the process since Oct 2019, so time is still moving fast.
    When it comes to confusion and lack of guidance... I feel like that's many of us on here. But you can't blame the USSS folks, they're probably as confused as we are and they're doing their best to bring everything back to work. On the bright side, you seem to be ahead on many of us, so you should be close to being done, I would say. Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• Amarok
    commented on 's reply
    I am a Marine veteran. Also, regarding the adjudicative review I was looking stuff up on adjudicator, turns out they have 28 days to make a decision and can extend up to 14 extra days. So it could be a possibility that someone assumed they were in Adjudicative Review, but never actually received an email confirming it. Fingers crossed that it goes by quick though, I miss being in a brotherhood again, been out since Aug 2017.

Scroll to basic rules, a bit down
    https://www.adjudication.org/resourc...ecision-making

• big_bob_69
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, there were a few vets who got stuck in review for a while. But then other vets flew right through the process. Who knows what happened.

• SFTB26
    commented on 's reply
    Are you a veteran? I remember in past posts of vets always being stuck in adjudicative review for some reason.

• Amarok
    replied
    I have no issue being patient, it was just confusion and no guidance at all. I was reading about everyone at least getting some email catching them up back up on what they need to do. Turns out I received an email today saying I'm in Adjudicative Review. I've been in the process since Oct 2019, so time is still moving fast.

Leave a comment:

• mike2010
    commented on 's reply
    Just be patient...

• Adrenaline54
    commented on 's reply
    newsgirl55 I got mine earlier as well. Only found one testing center in my area that was open too

• newsgirl55
    commented on 's reply
    I just received mine this afternoon. It was an email from Pearson saying I had been authorized to test again. My original exam was canceled due to COVID. But I also live in an area that is starting to reopen with safety measures in place. It may take longer if you live in a region that is still locked down.

• Kels
    commented on 's reply
    The F.O are only now slowly reopening, some not even 25% as yet. Every state is different. I doubt the hiring panel met during this COVID-19 issue. Things should be starting back slowly in june. I say send an email in June stating your continued interest in the job. Most likely the FO will say its out of their hands and everything is on HQ . But most offices are picking up in june

• Amarok
    replied
    How is anyone receiving any contact? I've done all parts of the phase 1 and 2, last parts I completed was my background investigation and home interview. My polygraph was completed a couple weeks prior to my home interview. This was all back in Jan 2020, but I've tried the sa support emails(3 emails over the span of 2 months; no replies) and tried calling the number listed on USA Jobs and the phones ring indefinitely. Should I contact my FO and see what I should do or expect. I haven't received anything saying I was denied either.

Last edited by Amarok; 06-01-2020, 03:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4520 users online. 264 members and 4256 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X