• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNG41YR
    commented on 's reply
    The poly is a gigantic crock of ****. It all comes down to your polygrapher

• bondman007
    commented on 's reply
    ^ what that guy said. Stop researching the poly ASAP. Be sure to disclose what you've read/ watched to your examiner. All I can say is go in with an open mind and tell the whole 100% truth. Even if you were only researching for your own edification, I've read/heard stories of examiners viewing that as you trying to be deceitful and can become hostile / give them an excuse to try to fail you

Medical was pretty basic, an exam, EKG, hearing, vision, spirometry, drug test

• big_bob_69
    commented on 's reply
    Wouldn't recommend preparing for the poly. It certainly won't help but it very well could hurt you.

• mattband14
    replied
    Hi everyone, finally able to post!

Looking for some advice on the polygraph; experiences (positive or negative), anything to look out for, how long they were there, etc. Been looking at some Doug Williams’ videos lol.

Does anyone have any insight on the medical exam? Is it just a check up with blood work? Do they do the drug test there as well? Is it an observed sample?

Appreciate everyone’s insight.
    Last edited by mattband14; 09-18-2020, 09:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• XJ1940
    commented on 's reply
    Veteran here as well; I was told to resubmit before the end of the FY, but given the thought of all us vets getting placed in some application purgatory isn’t fun. I tested last year and passed.

• big_bob_69
    commented on 's reply
    That stinks! I’d give it a few more months before thinking you’re in adjudication purgatory though. Everything completely stopped with zero communication from USSS and it definitely hasn’t 100% resumed yet. If you haven’t heard anything by the end of the year then I’d start to worry.

• 2september
    commented on 's reply
    I got mine within a week (pre covid). It depends on your FO. My SUPER was done by retired agents who set their own schedules to work so it may be stuck on if they want to work etc.

• 2september
    replied
    Finally able to post... Here's my timeline, probably lost hope at this point.

Applied (UD) 10/19
    UDEE 11/19
    SUPER 12/19
    EQIP 1/20
    Security interview 1/20
    Applied (SA) 1/20 (decided to switch to SA and not UD)
    SAEE 2/20
    Polygraph 2/20
    SA SUPER 2/20
    Medical 3/20
    BI/Home visit 3/20
    Medical follow up 3/20
    Medical part 3... 7/20

Haven't heard back since. No one replies to anything on my current status.

edit: I'm a veteran. Reading back a few pages I'm probably in adjudication although I haven't been informed of that status yet.
    Last edited by 2september; 09-17-2020, 08:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 2september
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't heard back in months. Called the hotline (which rings indefinitely), emailed them (no response), emailed my recruiter and he told me i'm still in medical hold.

• mike2010
    commented on 's reply
    Once I had my follow up, I submitted the documents and didn't hear back. I guess not hearing back is a good sign and means that everything went smoothly.

• Bentley32
    replied
    How long has it been taking people to get a super invite? I completed the saee 2 weeks ago, and I have seen people (before covid) getting their invite at about this time. Just wondering how backed up everything is. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• 23PINE32
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the information! I should be good to go with all of those requirements!

• big_bob_69
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, that's correct. Make sure you show up in good shape so you don't have to go to fat camp at 5am.

Edit: you also certify that you're in shape at some point during the application process. I imagine if you show up to the SUPER clearly unable to meet the minimum requirements you agreed to, it may be grounds for getting disqualified.
    Last edited by big_bob_69; 09-17-2020, 01:59 PM.

• Shermanator
    replied
    Has anyone recently completed a medical follow up? Trying to get an estimate on how long it takes to USSS MD to review the follow documents.

Just received an email to conduct a follow up on a minor pain I listed from the VA. However, I no longer have pain it was mainly documenting for future appointments.

Leave a comment:

• 23PINE32
    commented on 's reply
    Is that what they were discussing earlier? (Receiving a 7 with only one 0)

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5522 users online. 277 members and 5245 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X