X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enorthkc
    started a topic Secret Service SA hiring process

Secret Service SA hiring process

There seem to be a lot of UD candidates/officers on this board. I am in the process of (hopefully) becoming a special agent with USSS. If anyone's in that camp, I'd like some feedback on my timeline.

Oct. 1, 2006: Application submitted
    Oct. 5, 2006: Invited to take TEA exam
    Oct. 17, 2006: TEA exam
    Oct. 23, 2006: Notified of passing score on TEA exam, panel interview scheduled
    Nov. 8, 2006: Panel Interview

And now it's Jan. 28, and I have not heard about the status of my panel interview. Things seemed to be moving on the fast track, and I was even told at the panel interview that I would hear the results within one to two weeks. I've heard nothing. Is this normal?

• Striker44
    commented on 's reply
    I’m “pending adjudication” as well. Military too. I do not know the answer to your question either. More specifically, what does pending adjudication mean? Is that decision to hire or clearance? Been a year since the poly

• Radio Raheem
    commented on 's reply
    Relax and tell the truth. That's all there is to it. I'm currently 3-0 with polys.
    Last edited by Radio Raheem; 03-21-2019, 09:37 AM.

• deadthrone7
    replied
    Had ELAC yesterday, passed both SUPER and Factor V. Applied in December, received best qualified email first week of February, took SAEE 2/13.

They said Poly in next 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• 2019_Applicant
    replied
    Just finished an ELAC. Now both my SA and UD apps are now on the exact same timeline.

UD:

1/22 - Application received
    1/24 - Best Qualified notification
    2/13 - UDEE
    2/19 - SUPER invite
    2/26 - SUPER interview
    3/19 - Factor V

SA:

2/12 - Application received
    2/19 - Application review
    2/25 - Best Qualified notification
    3/4 - SAEE
    3/19 - SUPER / Factor V

Next step is the poly...oh boy!

Leave a comment:

• DC_Vulcan
    commented on 's reply
    Applied Jan 18, completely done awaiting final offer in Aug 18, but moved to adjudication. Yes I'm a veteran.BBeen there for 7 months now. Called 4x, and gets me no where. Tried FO, bbut they just contacted the same people we do whe we call so did nothing. Been praying every day on it.IIf they called today I'd fly out tomorrow. Let's just do this already.

• HeavyCargo
    commented on 's reply
    Over a year for me .

• HeavyCargo
    commented on 's reply
    Made it through with type 1 .. Unfortunately I’m held up in medical review . It’s Been a year now. Can’t tell if they will hire me or not .

• Eventual1811
    commented on 's reply
    The only way to know is to go through the medical portion of the process. *shrugs* But if it doesn't hinder your performance in your current job then I don't see why not!

• Eventual1811
    replied
    How many of you all are in adjudication? The suspense is killing me! I've been in adjudication for 3 months now. My process went by relatively quick, 5 1/2 months to be exact and I've come to a sudden halt. Are only veterans being put into adjudication? Is this adjudication for the security clearance or something else? I applied to the May 2018 opening btw...

Leave a comment:

• ThatGuy24/7
    replied
    Looking for some input. Does the secret service hire diabetics ? Current LEO and got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes few years back. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• rv2382
    replied
    Hey guys...been lurking for a while. Appreciate everyone's input on the process.

My timeline for SA:

Application: Nov 2018
    SAEE: Dec 2018
    ELAC: Feb 2019
    --SUPER Interview: Feb 2019
    --COE: Feb 2019
    --Security Interview: Feb 2019
    Drug Test: Feb 2019
    Medical Exam: March 2019
    Polygraph: March 2019
    Background Started: March 2019
    Medical Follow Up: March 2019
    Fingerprinting: March 2019
    Home Interview: March 2019

Leave a comment:

• tluster
    replied
    Things must really be speeding up around here! Or I just got lucky. Passed the SAEE on 3/14/19 got the call on 3/15/19 for my SUPER. Scheduled for 3/20/19.

Leave a comment:

• 2019_Applicant
    commented on 's reply
    The general rumor is 70%, no idea how people came up with that though.

Stick to the SAEE guide, goodluck.

• deadthrone7
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed. SAEE study guide is definitely enough.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8381 users online. 336 members and 8045 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X