Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbnixx
    commented on 's reply
    thank you for the response back Taco_loco ! and good luck big_bob_69 !

• big_bob_69
    commented on 's reply
    I feel like I get maybe 60-70% right on the memory test part. Hoping that’s enough to get by haha

• Taco_loco
    commented on 's reply
    Just use the study guide and work on memory exercises. Other than that it’s fairly easy.

• jbnixx
    replied
    I also got the "best qualified email" today, I'm wondering if anyone could tell me what to exactly study and any study guides or books that would be best to study, please

Leave a comment:

• big_bob_69
    replied
    Finally got to the SAEE! Woo. Go the best qualified email today, so I'm just waiting to schedule.

Anyone know what sort of score they're wanting for you to pass? I thought the FBI Phase I was absurdly easy. But the memorization part on the SAEE is definitely much more challenging. At least from the practice material I'm looking at.

Leave a comment:

• tluster
    replied
    Interview coming up this week. Not sure if it will be SUPER or security interview. On the phone they said SUPER but email they sent me states that it is a security interview. I passed the SUPER last year but decided not to continue on in the process at that time.

Leave a comment:

• big_bob_69
    replied
    Got an email that they are reviewing apps today and my status changed to “referred”. But only for GL-09. I’ll take that as good news.

Looks like they’re doing 45ish day posting periods. Then reviewing twice before the next one starts. I think the “rolling” announcements are new for them and they’re trying to figure out how to do it.

Leave a comment:

• tluster
    replied
    Best of luck at FLETC, congrats on landing the job.

Leave a comment:

• Taco_loco
    commented on 's reply
    I EOD/FLETC in March. You get to pick one of the 5 choices and call back with your decision.

• PA_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    Waterlove234 - I can relate, I had a similar experience in early 2017, Secret Service is one and done. We are never allowed to work for the Secret Service since we did not pass their polygraph.

• tluster
    replied
    Thank you for the information. Do you get your choice out of the five or do they pick which one you go to? If you don’t mind me asking do you currently work for the agency?

Leave a comment:

• Taco_loco
    commented on 's reply
    When they make you the final offer. Once they call you. They will give you 5 field offices and 24 hours to decide. I got 5 choices 3 of which I didn’t even select as desired. Before you go to FLETC you will know.

• tluster
    replied
    Does anyone know at what point during the hiring process you find out which field office you will be assigned to? I’m still early on in the process scheduled for SUPER but assuming all goes well do you find out before or after FLETC?

Leave a comment:

• DC_Vulcan
    commented on 's reply
    Still Dead in the water in adj.

• Kels
    commented on 's reply
    Honestly you need to aim way higher than 3, aim maybe for 12. 3 is not alot . Not trying to be a debbie downer, but you have to get out the mindset of doing 3 pull-ups after 3 months at fletc.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10058 users online. 363 members and 9695 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X