Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, you passed the poly. The B.I. isn't initiated unless you pass the poly.

• Ussshopeful03
    replied
    Hello. I got a call today that my background and home interview were being scheduled. There was an issue since I moved recently so the agent told me the office close to me had to take over. Is this a sign that I passed the poly? I never had any formal notification that I did. From all the posts it seems that the poly has to clear before the background can be started.

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! Which agency if you don't mind me asking?

• Eliteforce
    replied
    Got the call for another agency! I’m out of the process with USSS. Maybe I’ll see some of y’all down at fletc.

Leave a comment:

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats man!

• Kodanight
    replied
    Got the call !! Been in this process since December 2019. Don’t give up. Stoked beyond words!

any questions PM me

Leave a comment:

• Rascon3Romeo
    commented on 's reply
    Taken both, passed both, both equal. Very similar except the questions phrased "if agent..." Vs "if officer..." Mostly. If you can pass one, haven't heard someone failing the other (at least prior ud)

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Both were of equal difficulty to me. The situational judgement portion of the UDEE was a bit unique though.

• Clashy212
    replied
    What’s harder the SAEE or the UDEE. Took the the UDEE and passed before but just curious

Leave a comment:

• Rascon3Romeo
    commented on 's reply
    Can going from ert. Not straight off the street (although there has been SF waivers in past)

• Webs1994
    commented on 's reply
    Nachoqueso I will for sure. Are you going to reapply?

• Webs1994
    commented on 's reply
    Zmatty No reason is given

• Ussshopeful03
    commented on 's reply
    Ahh ok thanks yall. I appreciate. I also need to reschedule the drug test because of my current work schedule, I hope that isnt a huge problem. I notified then immediately when I received the email.

• Zmatty
    commented on 's reply
    Ussshopeful03 I can say much on Poly, but I did take drug test before Poly being scheduled. It seems after the first 2 interviews..that there are no emails saying you “passed” it’s almost no news is good news. Unless that news is an email telling you you’re next step

• Rascon3Romeo
    commented on 's reply
    You generally won't be told much whether you pass. You generally only get told if you fail.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2473 users online. 162 members and 2311 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X