300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post

Did you ask if you can schedule for a different date? Some FO's are accommodating. The worst they can say is no!
    I plan to call tomorrow. I was just going by what the notification says.

Comment

• Anyone know how easy/hard tests are at FLETC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post
        just took it. Provided I didn't overthink it on the logic sections I think I may have passed. Is the passing 70% or 70 out of how many questions there were.
        Cool! And if its like other law enforcement tests Id assume 70% is passing. For FLEO with Border Patrol exam, that was the case at least. That said, I couldn't speculate what a competitive score would be for USSS. Im certain there are infinitely more knowledgeable people on this thread who could pick up from here.
        ATF SA -
        Test Score: Passed
        Progress: Waiting scheduling PTT

US Secret Service SA - SA-NC001-17
        Progress: Passed ELAC, awaiting poly

DEA SA - BA2017-1
        Progress: Completed panel, medical, awaiting PFT and Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by CB67 View Post

Cool! And if its like other law enforcement tests Id assume 70% is passing. For FLEO with Border Patrol exam, that was the case at least. That said, I couldn't speculate what a competitive score would be for USSS. Im certain there are infinitely more knowledgeable people on this thread who could pick up from here.
          ah i thought it was 70 questions out of however many they had total, in that case I think I got at least a 70%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post

ah i thought it was 70 questions out of however many they had total, in that case I think I got at least a 70%.

You need a 70% or all to move onto the next phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usingcarmex View Post

You need a 70% or all to move onto the next phase.
              That's much easier than I thought then. I thought it was like 70/90 questions or however many the total was. If its 70% then I am not super worried. But, I'll assume I did not pass until I hear otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by PITT17 View Post
                Has anybody kept track of the Academy start dates that have passed in 2017? Trying to figure out how many classes have started this year already. Anybody know of upcoming class dates?
                Putting this out there again. Anybody?
                "Your application is under review."

Comment

• Originally posted by PITT17 View Post

Putting this out there again. Anybody?
                  Classes in April and 1st week of May

Comment

• Chuk1990
                    Chuk1990 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If your security interview is scheduled for January. Is it possible to make it into one of these classes?

• Rhinoceros
                    Rhinoceros commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm pretty sure this post refers to 2017 classes.

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post

Did you ask if you can schedule for a different date? Some FO's are accommodating. The worst they can say is no!
                  As an update, the field office got back with me today and said I'll be on the list for a future to be determined exam date. If I can't make that one then I'll have to reapply. So I'm guessing it'll be during my next work trip in June lol.

Comment

• Hey does anyone know how the field offices you selected in the application corresponds to the hiring process and being hired? Looking back I did not select nearly as many offices as I should have (particularly, I didn't select NYC and DC). Looking back that wasn't the smartest move and I am willing to update that list if given a chance. Any insight would be great, I have my test this week though. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1811_WannaBe View Post
                      Hey does anyone know how the field offices you selected in the application corresponds to the hiring process and being hired? Looking back I did not select nearly as many offices as I should have (particularly, I didn't select NYC and DC). Looking back that wasn't the smartest move and I am willing to update that list if given a chance. Any insight would be great, I have my test this week though. Thanks!

Doesnt matter they'll refer you to the nearest or wherever they think it is suitable.

Comment

• I had to go for additional medical testing after my initial medical test. I have since completed and sent the additional medical information to the usss medical personal. Does anyone know if the agency informs if you cleared the medical? Or is it just wait for the DQ letter or the call?

Comment

• Originally posted by cbp1363 View Post
                          I had to go for additional medical testing after my initial medical test. I have since completed and sent the additional medical information to the usss medical personal. Does anyone know if the agency informs if you cleared the medical? Or is it just wait for the DQ letter or the call?
                          I may have to do the same, as i am doing it now with another agency, mine is a back issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post

I may have to do the same, as i am doing it now with another agency, mine is a back issue.
                            im jealous of you guys, I'm waiting for SAEE results. Did you have to do the apat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post

Just a call if you get cleared

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7983 users online. 393 members and 7590 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X