Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's great to hear about some movement happening. My January application was referred but that's about it. I know the field offices go at different paces so I'll just sit back and relax

Comment

• How's everyone feeling about the SAFE (Special Agent Entrance Exam)? It seems straight forward but I'm expecting it to be a little difficult. The detail observation section is a little intimidating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radar1991 View Post
        How's everyone feeling about the SAFE (Special Agent Entrance Exam)? It seems straight forward but I'm expecting it to be a little difficult. The detail observation section is a little intimidating.
        it's cake

Comment

• So has anyone that was forward to their local fo, gonna reapply with the new annoucement?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

it's cake
            is it really? The only difficult part I could see was that detail observation and maybe some finer grammar points I was gonna review. Maybe it's because in the practice test you don't get the description read to you. Does that help a lot?

Im pretty much only worried for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

it's cake
              I sure hope so. At least they're not testing on comma placement (lol).

Comment

• Has anybody kept track of the Academy start dates that have passed in 2017? Trying to figure out how many classes have started this year already. Anybody know of upcoming class dates?
                "Your application is under review."

Comment

• If an individual gets a BQA after a polygraph, can you reapply in the future?

Comment

• Qqqqqqqqqqqqqq
                    Last edited by bleedblue8911; 07-21-2017, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Poly done last July, BQA, Sept

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                        Last edited by bleedblue8911; 07-21-2017, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post

I totally agree with you on the observation, I self tested myself a little bit for the photos but without giving myself the full two and a half minutes to look. Then I didnt do the unrelated questions which I think make it harder. I can remember a lot but sometimes it catches me off guard what they ask. Like how many flyers on the bulletin board. I'm going to spend the next week studying as soon as I finish my last Final exam today.

Good luck to you! Also, if you mean that you were referred for review then for me it was about march 6th to today. So, around two and a half weeks.
                          Apologies for not responding, good luck to you as well! And thank you for the heads up. Either my field office is busy or im not moving forward, I dont know. No invite to SAEE since i received the email that my profile would be forwarded to the field office.
                          ATF SA -
                          Test Score: Passed
                          Progress: Waiting scheduling PTT

US Secret Service SA - SA-NC001-17
                          Progress: Passed ELAC, awaiting poly

DEA SA - BA2017-1
                          Progress: Completed panel, medical, awaiting PFT and Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by CB67 View Post

Apologies for not responding, good luck to you as well! And thank you for the heads up. Either my field office is busy or im not moving forward, I dont know. No invite to SAEE since i received the email that my profile would be forwarded to the field office.
                            just took it. Provided I didn't overthink it on the logic sections I think I may have passed. Is the passing 70% or 70 out of how many questions there were.

Comment

• How ironic, one of the two days I'm traveling for work in April is when my test is scheduled lol. I didn't know that the test is scheduled for a particular day....just assumed you can schedule it when you're available. Oh well, I'll have to wait til the next announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post
                                How ironic, one of the two days I'm traveling for work in April is when my test is scheduled lol. I didn't know that the test is scheduled for a particular day....just assumed you can schedule it when you're available. Oh well, I'll have to wait til the next announcement.
                                Did you ask if you can schedule for a different date? Some FO's are accommodating. The worst they can say is no!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8619 users online. 428 members and 8191 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X