300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post
    oh my USA jobs page was referred for a few weeks. My secret service page was under review for a while and changed to referred for testing. Which referred do you mean?
    The USA Jobs status changed to Referred at the end of February.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2_Serve View Post

The USA Jobs status changed to Referred at the end of February.
      Ahhh ok. I suppose I'll keep a lookout for an email soon. Is it the secret service email?

Comment

Ahhh ok. I suppose I'll keep a lookout for an email soon. Is it the secret service email?
        The email invite came from my Field Office.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2_Serve View Post

The email invite came from my Field Office.
          Oh I'm guessing that's a different email. Hopefully my filter doesn't filter it out. Should I just search SAEE testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by County_det View Post

I also applied in Jan 17, but was one of those who the "disqualified" but "now qualified because of an error" emails. According to the follow up email, I was referred to the local office but haven't heard anything else. Waiting to see if I get a notification to test. When did you get a notice about testing?
            I got the email today at 11 from my local field office to test. Not much notice since the test is next week, lol. Anybody who hasn't gotten it yet is probably because it's up to your closest field office to administer the test.

Comment

• SS accepting applications for Special Agent position now till 4/4/17....just a heads up

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaa
                Last edited by bleedblue8911; 07-21-2017, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Class 4/3 starts in New Mexico for SS. Everyone should be getting calls this week. Don't be surprised if you get a call on the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usingcarmex View Post
                    Class 4/3 starts in New Mexico for SS. Everyone should be getting calls this week. Don't be surprised if you get a call on the weekend.
                    WOW! New Mexico?! Really?!
                    OUT!!

Comment

• Applied to the January announcement and after several 'error' emails, found I was not qualified. I realized the transcript I uploaded was incorrect and did not qualify me for the basic GS. I have gotten an official transcript from my university to scan and upload; is anyone aware of the time limit I must follow before reapplying? I understand it is either 6 months or a year for a DQ but does that also apply to a NQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bh1712 View Post
                        Applied to the January announcement and after several 'error' emails, found I was not qualified. I realized the transcript I uploaded was incorrect and did not qualify me for the basic GS. I have gotten an official transcript from my university to scan and upload; is anyone aware of the time limit I must follow before reapplying? I understand it is either 6 months or a year for a DQ but does that also apply to a NQ?
                        My assumption would be there is no time limit since your application did not make it past the review stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by bh1712 View Post
                          Applied to the January announcement and after several 'error' emails, found I was not qualified. I realized the transcript I uploaded was incorrect and did not qualify me for the basic GS. I have gotten an official transcript from my university to scan and upload; is anyone aware of the time limit I must follow before reapplying? I understand it is either 6 months or a year for a DQ but does that also apply to a NQ?
                          I agree with Lone Ranger. A new announcement's up for SA, use your right transcript and give it a shot. What've you got to lose?

Also, last week I got the e-mail stating that my profile would be forwarded to the FO for processing. No word yet on SAFE or SAEE. Anyone have any idea of long it may take for me to hear back?
                          ATF SA -
                          Test Score: Passed
                          Progress: Waiting scheduling PTT

US Secret Service SA - SA-NC001-17
                          Progress: Passed ELAC, awaiting poly

DEA SA - BA2017-1
                          Progress: Completed panel, medical, awaiting PFT and Poly

Comment

• Just got my email for the SAEE test date. From the practice test the only difficult section was the Photo observation section but maybe its easier with the verbal description that should come with it?

I replied to the email to accept the invitation, would they send a confirmation of this?

Comment

Just got my email for the SAEE test date. From the practice test the only difficult section was the Photo observation section but maybe its easier with the verbal description that should come with it?

I replied to the email to accept the invitation, would they send a confirmation of this?
                              As said above I'm still waiting for my invite to SAEE so can't comment on a confirmation, but for photo observation in the SAEE, its not easy but best advice is to just focus. I took a similar test for state law enforcement before and it was the only section that, to my knowledge, I missed any questions on (I got a score of 96%). I messed up because I felt the test was easy so when the photo observation component came up I didn't pay attention to the directions so I missed things that I should've focused on. I got cocky. So pay attention to the directions, the verbal descriptions and take it as much data from the photo as you can since at least in my test the pictures were only on screen for like ten seconds. Good luck dude, hope that helps a little.
                              ATF SA -
                              Progress: Waiting scheduling PTT

US Secret Service SA - SA-NC001-17
                              Progress: Passed ELAC, awaiting poly

DEA SA - BA2017-1
                              Progress: Completed panel, medical, awaiting PFT and Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by CB67 View Post

As said above I'm still waiting for my invite to SAEE so can't comment on a confirmation, but for photo observation in the SAEE, its not easy but best advice is to just focus. I took a similar test for state law enforcement before and it was the only section that, to my knowledge, I missed any questions on (I got a score of 96%). I messed up because I felt the test was easy so when the photo observation component came up I didn't pay attention to the directions so I missed things that I should've focused on. I got cocky. So pay attention to the directions, the verbal descriptions and take it as much data from the photo as you can since at least in my test the pictures were only on screen for like ten seconds. Good luck dude, hope that helps a little.
                                I totally agree with you on the observation, I self tested myself a little bit for the photos but without giving myself the full two and a half minutes to look. Then I didnt do the unrelated questions which I think make it harder. I can remember a lot but sometimes it catches me off guard what they ask. Like how many flyers on the bulletin board. I'm going to spend the next week studying as soon as I finish my last Final exam today.

Good luck to you! Also, if you mean that you were referred for review then for me it was about march 6th to today. So, around two and a half weeks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5683 users online. 246 members and 5437 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X