300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by komplexsatan View Post
    I did not get a reason . Email said there were better qualified candidates.
    did you fail the poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by doe8 View Post
      Any idea as to how long from your SI interview to the Poly?
      My SI was in August and my poly was in November
      OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

What was the reason for being told you/re not qualified? I figured if you passed the poly you should be fine?
        I passed my poly and I was denied employment as well. They told me that there were better qualified candidates.
        OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post

I passed my poly and I was denied employment as well. They told me that there were better qualified candidates.
          if you don't mind me asking, how do you know you passed the poly? And when did you get the email informing you that you won't be hired?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

if you don't mind me asking, how do you know you passed the poly? And when did you get the email informing you that you won't be hired?
            They don't tell you yes or no but atleast in the last they didnt schedule you for the medical unless you passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post

What is your background if you get that far and then say your not as qualified?

Comment

• Just curious, does USSS normally create announcements for Special Agents 2 months apart? There was one in January and now there's a new one for March.

I know a few folks received strange emails in error related to the January announcement, so I didn't know if USSS is simply starting over or if this is standard.

Comment

• what about those that are from the NYC announcement that are still holding our breathes and since then 2 announcements have came out lol

Comment

• I applied for the Jan 2017 announcement and just got an invitation to test. Anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanjames231 View Post
                      I applied for the Jan 2017 announcement and just got an invitation to test. Anyone else?
                      I did too but didn't apply Jan. I haven't received an email with a date yet. I think my app updated this morning.

Comment

I applied for the Jan 2017 announcement and just got an invitation to test. Anyone else?
                        I also applied in Jan 17, but was one of those who the "disqualified" but "now qualified because of an error" emails. According to the follow up email, I was referred to the local office but haven't heard anything else. Waiting to see if I get a notification to test. When did you get a notice about testing?

Comment

I applied on January 18 and received an invite to take the SAEE next month

Comment

• Originally posted by 2_Serve View Post

I applied on January 18 and received an invite to take the SAEE next month
                            Did they email you a date? I was updated to referred for testing but have not gotten an email.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post

Did they email you a date? I was updated to referred for testing but have not gotten an email.
                              Yes. My application was updated to "Referred" at the end of February and then I received an email with the invite yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2_Serve View Post

Yes. My application was updated to "Referred" at the end of February and then I received an email with the invite yesterday.
                                oh my USA jobs page was referred for a few weeks. My secret service page was under review for a while and changed to referred for testing. Which referred do you mean?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8641 users online. 444 members and 8197 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X