300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrudek View Post

Where is the ELAC you were invited to? I applied out of Boston and have to attend ELAC in Maryland. Curious if there were other, closer options?
    I am almost certain there is only one ELAC and its in Maryland

Comment

• Originally posted by jchac View Post

I am almost certain there is only one ELAC and its in Maryland
      They have them in various locations all over the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post

They have them in various locations all over the US.
        Ah okay, I was just going off what I was able to schedule, which was only Maryland

Comment

• Any idea as to how long from your SI interview to the Poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerseyboy94 View Post
            Got an email from TAD support stating that my application will be forwarded to my nearest FO because I failed to schedule for the ELAC, but the thing is I did schedule it. I did it as soon as I got the email. I made hotel reservations and everything and now I'm lost for words as to why I received that email.
            Did you get a confirmation email after RSVP'ing to the ELAC event page?

Comment

• Question, I applied in April of 2016 for GL-7. Will I ever hear back from them? Says my application is under review, going on a year later, will they ever contact me. I know this process is no race.
              currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

• Originally posted by mrudek View Post

Did you get a confirmation email after RSVP'ing to the ELAC event page?
                No I didn't, I just assume there wasn't one, since at the top of screen said i was schedule for the upcoming ELAC, I contacted the Fort Meade email that was CCd and they told me I should've made sure I had a conformation email. This is clearly a fault on my end. At least I'm still in the process, I guess I should get ready for the long ride.
                18-8

5/01/18: Applied
                6/04/18: Exam
                6/22/18: NOR
                7/10/18: TSL
                7/16/18: Medical
                7/18/18 EQIP Submitted
                7/21/18: Medical Cleared
                ?????: Fitenss
                ?????: Fitness Cleared
                ??????: Eqip released to OPR
                ?????? SI
                ??????: NOR SI
                ??????: Polygraph
                ??????: Polygraph Cleared
                ??????: Backgorund
                ??????: Drug Test
                ??????: EOD

Comment

• Originally posted by CB67 View Post

Guess I'm just unlucky, eh? Lol to be fair though, the sasupport email got back to me really quickly so I can't complain.

I'm really sorry to hear that dude. Do like Devildog suggested and call the support line or email. I hope it gets resolved in your favor!
                  Got in touch with someone today via email, looks like it was a mistake on my end, I should've made sure I got a conformation email, I'm pretty upset i missed out on the expedited process, let the long wait begin.
                  18-8

5/01/18: Applied
                  6/04/18: Exam
                  6/22/18: NOR
                  7/10/18: TSL
                  7/16/18: Medical
                  7/18/18 EQIP Submitted
                  7/21/18: Medical Cleared
                  ?????: Fitenss
                  ?????: Fitness Cleared
                  ??????: Eqip released to OPR
                  ?????? SI
                  ??????: NOR SI
                  ??????: Polygraph
                  ??????: Polygraph Cleared
                  ??????: Backgorund
                  ??????: Drug Test
                  ??????: EOD

Comment

• I previously applied for a special agent position in which I completed all the steps in the hiring process up to and including the home interview (within the last year) but I was not selected. I just recently applied to a new posting and was invited to the ELAC. People who have gone through the process multiple times, what steps in the process can be reused from a previous application? Should I expect to do the entire process over again?

Comment

• Heading to the ELAC on 3/25 from SC. Anyone other candidates interested in carpooling? Send me a PM.

Comment

• Applied feb 2016. Did the process . Got 2 months after the poly. Reapplied and was told I'm not qualified . Good luck to all in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by komplexsatan View Post
                          Applied feb 2016. Did the process . Got 2 months after the poly. Reapplied and was told I'm not qualified . Good luck to all in the process.
                          What was the reason for being told you/re not qualified? I figured if you passed the poly you should be fine?

Comment

• I did not get a reason . Email said there were better qualified candidates.

Comment

Last edited by determined11; 08-08-2018, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by determined11 View Post

Just curious is there a certain amount of time you can wait and reapply or are you barred from that agency?
                                Most agencies seem to have a one year wait from date of initial application. NSA I know only does 6 months though. But no, you're certainly not barred from the agency by any means. If you were a non-select I'd say take a look at your resume and identify anything you can do to make yourself more competitive and apply apply and apply again until you pick up or age out. Good luck dude.
                                ATF SA -
                                Test Score: Passed
                                Progress: Waiting scheduling PTT

US Secret Service SA - SA-NC001-17
                                Progress: Passed ELAC, awaiting poly

DEA SA - BA2017-1
                                Progress: Completed panel, medical, awaiting PFT and Poly

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9146 users online. 435 members and 8711 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X