300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post

Im sure that's what they meant in case I did get one of those emails. Oh well I'm not sweating it. I'm sure they'll get it together lol
    Same as you no email from the 7th, i guess we arent going to the one stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post

Same as you no email from the 7th, i guess we arent going to the one stop.

Probably not. I'm sure we'll hear yay or nay soon. They seem to have a lot of glitches.

Comment

• For anyone who has been through this process. Do you get contacted in the beginning of the hiring process by the field office that you will be going to or are you doing everything through a random office and then at the end of the process you find out where you will be going? I'm asking because I have not been through any other hiring process except the bop and with them you know who you are getting picked up by

Comment

• Originally posted by Khamorski View Post
          For anyone who has been through this process. Do you get contacted in the beginning of the hiring process by the field office that you will be going to or are you doing everything through a random office and then at the end of the process you find out where you will be going? I'm asking because I have not been through any other hiring process except the bop and with them you know who you are getting picked up by
          you are told where to go based on which ever office is closer to you. depending on the announcement you are in... depends on where you go. if you are in like North Dakota or in some stick town dont expect to be in that office lol hope that helps

Comment

• Yeah it helps thanks for the response.

Comment

• I applied out of New York and received an invite to ELAC, anyone else out of NY?

Comment

• Originally posted by jchac View Post
                I applied out of New York and received an invite to ELAC, anyone else out of NY?
                Where is the ELAC you were invited to? I applied out of Boston and have to attend ELAC in Maryland. Curious if there were other, closer options?

Comment

• Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post

ohh I didn't apply to an elac though. I got a direct link to a posting last month
                  I don't think you apply to the ELAC. I'm pretty sure it's a result of the sense of urgency to hire at the time you submit your information. I applied to a direct link as well. They need agents so they run the ELAC to expedite the process.

Not sure what's up with the March 7 email debacle. Sounds to me like they're losing track of applications. That's promising..

Comment

• Does anyone have a good email or phone number for someone at HR who handles the application process? I know they have a number on the website but that is just automated.

Comment

• If you call the number (202-406-5271) and press 0 you should be able to speak with someone.

Comment

• When I got my referral then No Go notice I tried that. Maybe it was just me but pressing 0 just got me disconnected/hung up.
                        ATF SA -
                        Test Score: Passed
                        Progress: Waiting scheduling PTT

US Secret Service SA - SA-NC001-17
                        Progress: Passed ELAC, awaiting poly

DEA SA - BA2017-1
                        Progress: Completed panel, medical, awaiting PFT and Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by CB67 View Post
                          When I got my referral then No Go notice I tried that. Maybe it was just me but pressing 0 just got me disconnected/hung up.
                          whenever i call sasupport (that number) i always everytime speak with someone and they help me as much as they can

Comment

• Got an email from TAD support stating that my application will be forwarded to my nearest FO because I failed to schedule for the ELAC, but the thing is I did schedule it. I did it as soon as I got the email. I made hotel reservations and everything and now I'm lost for words as to why I received that email.
                            18-8

5/01/18: Applied
                            6/04/18: Exam
                            6/22/18: NOR
                            7/10/18: TSL
                            7/16/18: Medical
                            7/18/18 EQIP Submitted
                            7/21/18: Medical Cleared
                            ?????: Fitenss
                            ?????: Fitness Cleared
                            ??????: Eqip released to OPR
                            ?????? SI
                            ??????: NOR SI
                            ??????: Polygraph
                            ??????: Polygraph Cleared
                            ??????: Backgorund
                            ??????: Drug Test
                            ??????: EOD

Comment

• *Deleted message*
                              Last edited by Solemncollector; 03-31-2017, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

whenever i call sasupport (that number) i always everytime speak with someone and they help me as much as they can
                                Guess I'm just unlucky, eh? Lol to be fair though, the sasupport email got back to me really quickly so I can't complain.

Originally posted by Jerseyboy94 View Post
                                Got an email from TAD support stating that my application will be forwarded to my nearest FO because I failed to schedule for the ELAC, but the thing is I did schedule it. I did it as soon as I got the email. I made hotel reservations and everything and now I'm lost for words as to why I received that email.
                                I'm really sorry to hear that dude. Do like Devildog suggested and call the support line or email. I hope it gets resolved in your favor!
                                Last edited by CB67; 03-16-2017, 10:43 PM.
                                ATF SA -
                                Progress: Waiting scheduling PTT

US Secret Service SA - SA-NC001-17
                                Progress: Passed ELAC, awaiting poly

DEA SA - BA2017-1
                                Progress: Completed panel, medical, awaiting PFT and Poly

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11321 users online. 466 members and 10855 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X