Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering since I got referred and didn't take the test yet , I wouldn't be part of that timeline they were discussing here yesterday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
      This takes place after you've taken the SAEE?
      The elac consists of the SAEE, SUPER, and security interview all in one day. If successful, at the end of the day you go home with a conditional offer.

Comment

• I'm new on here , I applied to the January announcement got referred and going to the Elac on the 26th. What should I expect? This is my first time going through a federal hiring process.
        18-8

5/01/18: Applied
        6/04/18: Exam
        6/22/18: NOR
        7/10/18: TSL
        7/16/18: Medical
        7/18/18 EQIP Submitted
        7/21/18: Medical Cleared
        ?????: Fitenss
        ?????: Fitness Cleared
        ??????: Eqip released to OPR
        ?????? SI
        ??????: NOR SI
        ??????: Polygraph
        ??????: Polygraph Cleared
        ??????: Backgorund
        ??????: Drug Test
        ??????: EOD

Comment

• Originally posted by Solemncollector View Post
          My USA jobs changed to referred. Does this mean they are going to have me take the SAEE?
          If your status changed to referred, you still have to wait. USSS will change your status in their own system as well and it may not be appropriately reflected in USAJobs. My status changed to referred in USAJobs first, then my status changed in the USSS system to something like "application still under review." It took. couple weeks to receive another update from TAD Support indicating that I was being considered as a "superior candidate" and would receive an email by March 13 with a link to confirm my test date. Four days later, I received an email (much later than the time they initially said) on the status of my application. It it through that final email that you find out whether or not you move on to the ELAC. Overall, I think I received 4-5 emails updating me on the status of my application. To be clear, you don't take the SAFE just because you are "referred" on USAJobs. That's only the first step of moving forward and simply means your application made it through the electronic matrix and will be moving on to the hiring agencies HR for review.

Comment

• It's only been a week since my application changed to referred on USAJOBS on the USSS website says still reviewing. I just received an email apologizing for sending an email March 7 on error and saying my application got referred to the local field office for processing. Funny thing is i never received any emails on march 7... oh well I guess I'll keep waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radar1991 View Post

If your status changed to referred, you still have to wait. USSS will change your status in their own system as well and it may not be appropriately reflected in USAJobs. My status changed to referred in USAJobs first, then my status changed in the USSS system to something like "application still under review." It took. couple weeks to receive another update from TAD Support indicating that I was being considered as a "superior candidate" and would receive an email by March 13 with a link to confirm my test date. Four days later, I received an email (much later than the time they initially said) on the status of my application. It it through that final email that you find out whether or not you move on to the ELAC. Overall, I think I received 4-5 emails updating me on the status of my application. To be clear, you don't take the SAFE just because you are "referred" on USAJobs. That's only the first step of moving forward and simply means your application made it through the electronic matrix and will be moving on to the hiring agencies HR for review.
              ohh I didn't apply to an elac though. I got a direct link to a posting last month
              Last edited by Solemncollector; 03-14-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

It's only been a week since my application changed to referred on USAJOBS on the USSS website says still reviewing. I just received an email apologizing for sending an email March 7 on error and saying my application got referred to the local field office for processing. Funny thing is i never received any emails on march 7... oh well I guess I'll keep waiting.
                Same thing for me

Comment

• Originally posted by xtuckx View Post

The elac consists of the SAEE, SUPER, and security interview all in one day. If successful, at the end of the day you go home with a conditional offer.
                  So is there an ELAC posting I did the super and si in one week test was done well before?

Comment

• Originally posted by doe8 View Post

So is there an ELAC posting I did the super and si in one week test was done well before?
                    you already did the interview and si. the elac is that, just consolidated into one day. no elac necessary

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

you already did the interview and si. the elac is that, just consolidated into one day. no elac necessary
                      Wondering when I'll get my COE.

Comment

It's only been a week since my application changed to referred on USAJOBS on the USSS website says still reviewing. I just received an email apologizing for sending an email March 7 on error and saying my application got referred to the local field office for processing. Funny thing is i never received any emails on march 7... oh well I guess I'll keep waiting.
                        From what I understand, lot of people are getting e-mails saying they have been rejected for the position erroneously. I received one such e-mail a few days after my status updated to 'Referred'. I e-mailed the relevant body and they sent me a reply the next day saying something to the effect of 'We apologize for the misunderstanding, you have been found eligible for grade 7.' I then, a couple days later, received an e-mail saying basically that 'previous correspondences were incorrect and you have been found ineligible.' Over the course of that day, I infact received SIX emails saying that, over and over again. I then received another one a few days after the sixth such email saying that the aforementioned email(s) was/were sent in error, and that my application information had been received by my local field office for processing.

I applied in January, referred status was around March 3rd (I'm not sure if that's the day it was posted, I don't check everyday because I know the process moves at a snails pace), first 'rejection' email March 7th, field office received application information March 14th, for an idea of the timeline for me so far. I also hope that makes the March 7th email issue more clear.
                        Last edited by CB67; 03-15-2017, 01:10 PM.
                        ATF SA -
                        Test Score: Passed
                        Progress: Waiting scheduling PTT

US Secret Service SA - SA-NC001-17
                        Progress: Passed ELAC, awaiting poly

DEA SA - BA2017-1
                        Progress: Completed panel, medical, awaiting PFT and Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by CB67 View Post

From what I understand, lot of people are getting e-mails saying they have been rejected for the position erroneously. I received one such e-mail a few days after my status updated to 'Referred'. I e-mailed the relevant body and they sent me a reply the next day saying something to the effect of 'We apologize for the misunderstanding, you have been found eligible for grade 7.' I then, a couple days later, received an e-mail saying basically that 'previous correspondences were incorrect and you have been found ineligible.' Over the course of that day, I infact received SIX emails saying that, over and over again. I then received another one a few days after the sixth such email saying that the aforementioned email(s) was/were sent in error, and that my application information had been received by my local field office for processing.

I applied in January, referred status was around March 3rd (I'm not sure if that's the day it was posted, I don't check everyday because I know the process moves at a snails pace), first 'rejection' email March 7th, field office received application information March 14th, for an idea of the timeline for me so far. I also hope that makes the March 7th email issue more clear.

I received this email yesterday ,but never received any emails saying I was being rejected. I only received one saying the application was being processed and it was taking a little longer than normal. I'm just trying to be patient I know how these things go. I am taking the post tomorrow for the ud position since I applied for both, UD seems to be moving faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post

I can't speak for future plans but earlier in 2017 there were some on the West Coast as well.
                            Yes. There is an ELAC in Maryland at the end of the month.

Comment

I received this email yesterday ,but never received any emails saying I was being rejected. I only received one saying the application was being processed and it was taking a little longer than normal. I'm just trying to be patient I know how these things go. I am taking the post tomorrow for the ud position since I applied for both, UD seems to be moving faster.
                              Cool! Good luck. As for the email, right I understood that you did not receive a false rejection, I was explaining why your email mentioned the 7th for some context so you could make sense of it. That's all bro.
                              ATF SA -
                              Progress: Waiting scheduling PTT

US Secret Service SA - SA-NC001-17
                              Progress: Passed ELAC, awaiting poly

DEA SA - BA2017-1
                              Progress: Completed panel, medical, awaiting PFT and Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by CB67 View Post

Cool! Good luck. As for the email, right I understood that you did not receive a false rejection, I was explaining why your email mentioned the 7th for some context so you could make sense of it. That's all bro.

Im sure that's what they meant in case I did get one of those emails. Oh well I'm not sweating it. I'm sure they'll get it together lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4777 users online. 207 members and 4570 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X