Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I was invited to the UD test on thursday, is it possible I won't get selected for both positions?
    Last edited by Figureout18; 03-13-2017, 08:58 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
      I was invited to the UD test on thursday, is it possible I won't get selected for both positions?
      you can also get selected for both.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

        you can also get selected for both.
        okay thanks.

        Comment


        • I don't see how one can be best qualified on one announcement and then not on another. Unbelievable process

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
            I don't see how one can be best qualified on one announcement and then not on another. Unbelievable process
            Each announcement has different applicants. It depends on the credentials of the people you're up against each individual announcement you apply for. As for grades, you can be eligible for 07 with a Bachelors but ineligible for 09 without a Masters.

            Comment


            • Does anyone know if they're only doing the ELAC for folks near the east coast?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post
                Does anyone know if they're only doing the ELAC for folks near the east coast?
                I can't speak for future plans but earlier in 2017 there were some on the West Coast as well.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post

                  I can't speak for future plans but earlier in 2017 there were some on the West Coast as well.
                  Thank you. I was wondering if only people near the ELAC location received invites. I was referred for the January Special Agent announcement but I didn't get any info for ELAC.

                  Comment


                  • Is ELAC a special announcement, my process Is going faster now. I'm from early 16' but I've never heard of this? Is it only out of certain offices?

                    Comment


                    • My USA jobs changed to referred. Does this mean they are going to have me take the SAEE?

                      Comment


                      • Elac invites going out.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by xtuckx View Post
                          Elac invites going out.
                          What is that, what's it mean?

                          Comment


                          • It's an expedited hiring process. They send you to one place where you knock out several steps.

                            Originally posted by doe8 View Post

                            What is that, what's it mean?

                            Comment


                            • This takes place after you've taken the SAEE?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
                                This takes place after you've taken the SAEE?
                                yes. my buddy took his saee and elac all in one day also. but typically its SAEE and then elac

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7318 users online. 372 members and 6946 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X