Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

    it's true. Trump's new budget proposal calls for a down sizing of many federal entities. USSS being one of them. I spoke with HQ and was told that no new EOD's will be sent out until D.C. sorts out all this budget trash
    That makes zero sense, since the proposal wouldn't affect 2017 fiscal year numbers. Also, budget cuts have to be approved by Congress.
    Last edited by Fraud Investigator; 03-13-2017, 10:22 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Fraud Investigator View Post

      That makes zero sense, since the proposal wouldn't affect 2017 fiscal year numbers. Also, budget cuts have to be approved by Congress.
      I am relaying what I was told. There is a reason why most of the NYC ELAC applicants are either waiting to do medical or have completed medical and have had zero word as to what is next. im over at HSI and was given a line and these are the words that I was told. take it or leave it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

        I am relaying what I was told. There is a reason why most of the NYC ELAC applicants are either waiting to do medical or have completed medical and have had zero word as to what is next. im over at HSI and was given a line and these are the words that I was told. take it or leave it.
        I can assure you this is not the case, hiring will continue as the Service is hundreds of agents below its numbers. 10 more classes currently scheduled.

        Comment


        • They are still hiring. Its not true that they have slowed down on hiring.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Firefox View Post

            I can assure you this is not the case, hiring will continue as the Service is hundreds of agents below its numbers. 10 more classes currently scheduled.
            if you read closely, you will see that i wrote "NYC ELAC ANNOUNCEMENT" because the nyc announcement is being held up at this particular moment while the folks from april 2016 are being pumped through. right now at this particular moment nyc applicants are paused until this budget issue is processed. Why do you people continue to argue over words that were given to me straight from the horse's mouth? im not just making this up for entertainment. take it or leave it but what you think wont make anything move faster. this forum is for knowledge and information. i am sharing just that.

            Comment


            • Can anyone tell me what exactly takes place at the ELAC? I need to know what to prepare for at the end of the month at Fort Meade. Also how long does it take?, ps: I cannot find it via a search or google search, it's all very vague. Thank you

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Do95 View Post
                Can anyone tell me what exactly takes place at the ELAC? I need to know what to prepare for at the end of the month at Fort Meade. Also how long does it take?, ps: I cannot find it via a search or google search, it's all very vague. Thank you
                its just a panel interview and security interview. nothing else to it

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

                  its just a panel interview and security interview. nothing else to it
                  So when do they conduct the PT test and written(if any)

                  Comment


                  • Anyone get word of ELAC?

                    Comment


                    • Nothing on my end......

                      Comment


                      • A few people seem to have gotten notified of ELAC last week. I applied in the January announcement but I haven't heard anything so I am just assuming I didn't get selected since its allegedly at the end of March.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PDP1213 View Post
                          Anyone get word of ELAC?
                          I have not heard yet but I re-read and it said "by close of business" therefore I have to assume if you haven't received word, it's a no-go at this point.

                          Comment


                          • When was the last day to be notified of elac? I got notified I got referred to the January announcement, but haven't heard anything else at this point.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Figureout18 View Post
                              When was the last day to be notified of elac? I got notified I got referred to the January announcement, but haven't heard anything else at this point.
                              Per TAD Support email, "Applicants selected to continue in the process will receive an invitation to the ELAC no later than Monday, March 13, 2017, close of business."

                              Comment


                              • Be sure to check your emails around 9-10ish, UD was getting their invites around 9pm, things might be the same with SA.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9023 users online. 439 members and 8584 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X