Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the month so my application will be looked at today or in the next couple days.

Heres hoping I get called into the SAEE. Anyone know if LA is the only testing office in SoCal?

Comment

• HI scheduled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futuristic1811 View Post
        HI scheduled.
        Have you done medical yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by n1xem View Post

Have you done medical yet?
          Last edited by Futuristic1811; 08-25-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futuristic1811 View Post
            HI scheduled.
            how did u schedule your home interview before doing medical? medical comes right after poly

Comment

• I read back quite a bit and it seems like most folks here have been in the process for a while. Just wondering if there are any first time applicants from the January '17 announcement?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post
                I read back quite a bit and it seems like most folks here have been in the process for a while. Just wondering if there are any first time applicants from the January '17 announcement?
                Applied for both SA and UD January 17 announcements. Status for the SA announcement updated today as well.
                Last edited by Levithane; 03-02-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• I applied feb 16th not expecting a response til mid march.

Comment

• Applied Jan 6th for UD. Status "referred"
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQeMv5PXhg HOOAH Brother!!!

Got the email @ 1800 Dec 16
                    STAY STRONG!!!
                    US ARMY

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJfan4life

I am pretty sure you failed based off of what you told me when you PM'ed me on 12-31-2016. If they told you that you failed the day of the poly and 3 months later you havent been called back for a second poly I think it is safe to say YOU FAILED!! You just havent received official word of it. Dude you need to chill out. How you respond and talk to people on the many forums you post to is childish. IF you ever get hired you wont last long with how you treat folks. Word of advice GROW UP!!!!
                      hmm funny how that's not what the medical nurse in charge or scheduling medical told me yesterday when she called me. but of course you know all right? you to sir are eligible to eat a bag of dix.

Comment

• I was told to fill out my SF86 but the file is dead I found one when googling it, is it the 162 page one?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

hmm funny how that's not what the medical nurse in charge or scheduling medical told me yesterday when she called me. but of course you know all right? you to sir are eligible to eat a bag of dix.
                          Yea ok...as much as you are up here, you would of posted that before you could even get off the phone with her. Nice try guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJfan4life View Post

Yea ok...as much as you are up here, you would of posted that before you could even get off the phone with her. Nice try guy!
                            You seem to have all of the answers huh. U seem to not have a brain clearly. Being scheduled for medical doesnt mean i have the job so why would i share that? That bag of dix i instructed you to eat still needs tending to.

Comment

• Originally posted by doe8 View Post
                              I was told to fill out my SF86 but the file is dead I found one when googling it, is it the 162 page one?
                              Yes. The SF 86 is your background packet that has the 160+ pages (why USSS doesn't do an electronic version eludes me).

That said, you probably want to get an updated link or something from them instead of Google, just in case there's some subtle difference between the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuriousPedant View Post

Yes. The SF 86 is your background packet that has the 160+ pages (why USSS doesn't do an electronic version eludes me).

That said, you probably want to get an updated link or something from them instead of Google, just in case there's some subtle difference between the two.
                                and make sure you get the eye test done asap and email it to medical as soon as possible

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5448 users online. 330 members and 5118 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X