Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Futuristic1811 View Post
    Not breaking news but prepare for NYC
    Agreed. Word on the street is all new hires are headed to NYC.

    Comment


    • Doesn't the first lady live there?
      OUT!!

      Comment


      • Most recent person to get the call said he's going to D.C.

        Comment


        • Class is mid to late march fyi all who are waiting for the "call"

          Comment


          • Just curious but ADHD doesn't disqualify you right? nevermind found the adhd option. Will this kick me out?
            Last edited by Solemncollector; 02-26-2017, 07:23 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by n1xem View Post
              Most recent person to get the call said he's going to D.C.
              I doubt all new hires go to NYC but I'd be surprised, based on what I've been told, if a majority did not get offered NYC only.

              Also, how many here are waiting on the call?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Futuristic1811 View Post

                I doubt all new hires go to NYC but I'd be surprised, based on what I've been told, if a majority did not get offered NYC only.

                Also, how many here are waiting on the call?
                I am currently waiting on the call.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Futuristic1811 View Post

                  I doubt all new hires go to NYC but I'd be surprised, based on what I've been told, if a majority did not get offered NYC only.

                  Also, how many here are waiting on the call?
                  Believe what you want, what I'm hearing is NYFO needs bodies and that they are going to get them.

                  Comment


                  • The SAC at my home interview said 99% of new hires are going to NYC. So hopefully we get other options but I wouldn't plan on it personally and I'm also waiting for the call.

                    Comment


                    • I guess I am still waiting. Had my medical at the beginning of the year and havent heard anything since. Part of the EXPEDITED nyc announcement!

                      Comment


                      • .............
                        Last edited by Futuristic1811; 08-25-2017, 12:43 PM.

                        Comment


                        • took poly december 1st. AND NOT A PEEP. anyone have any idea wtf is going on?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                            took poly december 1st. AND NOT A PEEP. anyone have any idea wtf is going on?
                            Hey man, I know four people that took the poly 3 weeks ago and all heard back within the next week for medical/background. I would call the national recruiting number in DC or the field office that is processing you to make sure your file hasn't fallen through the cracks because I believe they are processing a lot of people. I took multiple polys for the usss and heard back within the week for the next one or next step in the process.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by cbp1363 View Post

                              Hey man, I know four people that took the poly 3 weeks ago and all heard back within the next week for medical/background. I would call the national recruiting number in DC or the field office that is processing you to make sure your file hasn't fallen through the cracks because I believe they are processing a lot of people. I took multiple polys for the usss and heard back within the week for the next one or next step in the process.
                              idk wtf is going on. I called the recruiters and the sasupport # and all of them say the same thing "you are still in process" I even got an email saying "your application for the criminal investigator position is still in process. The field office that is responsible for processing your application will contact you shortly." This is honestly getting ridiculous already

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by cbp1363 View Post

                                Hey man, I know four people that took the poly 3 weeks ago and all heard back within the next week for medical/background. I would call the national recruiting number in DC or the field office that is processing you to make sure your file hasn't fallen through the cracks because I believe they are processing a lot of people. I took multiple polys for the usss and heard back within the week for the next one or next step in the process.
                                Have any heard back after medical? I've been stalled since submitted a medical follow up in December.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6888 users online. 182 members and 6706 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X