300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post

Factor V interview is your security interview.
    Okay thanks, I was assuming so but wasn't sure. Anyone have an idea how long that could take? Trying to plan accordingly. Any other information would be appreciated too. Only thing I can reference from is during my FBI process I sat down with an agent and basically went over the 86 by each line. Same?

Comment

• Same as FBI. Mine took a couple hours, and my background is as vanilla as you can get. I'd plan for a while, just in case.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post

Factor V interview is your security interview.
        Okay thanks, any other information about this step? Probably similar to FBI process, just going over the 86?

Comment

• Originally posted by ls1_oklahoma View Post

Okay thanks, any other information about this step? Probably similar to FBI process, just going over the 86?
          See my post above, was meant to be a reply to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuriousPedant View Post

See my post above, was meant to be a reply to you.
            Thanks- sorry for the double posting. It originally showed that first one didn't post.

Comment

Thanks- sorry for the double posting. It originally showed that first one didn't post.
              No worries. Didn't mean it as a criticism, I'm just new to this forum and forget to clearly indicate who I'm addressing.

Comment

• I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm really hoping I get "the call" so I can start training and get issued my tactical fake arms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tic-hands.html

Comment

• Has anyone gotten the "call" yet?

Comment

• Deleted due to no response.
                    Last edited by Usingcarmex; 01-26-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• 55+ days past the polygraph and it's just crickets...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                        55+ days past the polygraph and it's just crickets...

I waited about that time. Then they called for a 2nd poly. Make sure you email or call your field office. After I did that within a week or so I got the call to schedule my second paragraph.

Comment

• Just completed the security interview. The SA said it would be submitted Monday. Any idea when HQ may respond to schedule poly?

Comment

Just completed the security interview. The SA said it would be submitted Monday. Any idea when HQ may respond to schedule poly?
                            Its all depends on your luck and when HQ says so. Some have it as quick as within a month, others have waited as long as 13 months! Several months seems pretty standard though
                            Last edited by CarGoNV; 01-27-2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Just completed the security interview. The SA said it would be submitted Monday. Any idea when HQ may respond to schedule poly?
                              Typically 4-6 weeks is the avg

Comment

• Quiet day. No one got any important phone calls?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11674 users online. 393 members and 11281 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X