300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

yep and all they said was that "you are still in process". my buddy was dq'ed and he called for fun and they told him he was still in process too lol. has anyone from the NYC announcement started their medical (the sign that the poly was successful and you moved on)?
    I too inquired with sasupport and my field office and they told us both I am still active and in the process. Currently waiting on call.

Comment

• Just submitted my App for the SA announcement that opened up at Midnight. Hopefully this one goes better than the last one. I applied in September for the NYC announcement and was found to not meet the basic qualifications for the 7 level position, even though I did. I didnt notice anything on the announcement saying that you couldnt reapply without waiting so many months, so hopefully this go round things work out better.

Comment

• i applied for the nyc announcement... is there any point of applying again even though im waiting for a call after taking the poly almost 2 months ago?

Comment

• Haha, I didn't even get an email back about those results. I applied to a previous VEOA announcement, the NYC announcement, and Uniformed Division. I also applied to the one at midnight. Haven't heard anything back.

Comment

• Been trying to search online for an answer, but out of curiosity. The USSS gives you field office choices before accepting employment? Is that the only agency that does this?

Comment

• I noticed this last announcement included Frankfurt, Germany. There's no chance a new agent would get assigned there, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                i applied for the nyc announcement... is there any point of applying again even though im waiting for a call after taking the poly almost 2 months ago?
                I would not reapply. Unless this time you apply for UD or SA ( depending on which when you applied last time).

But regardless, I would not apply at all because you are still in the process. That's just my opinion , I think things will start moving after the inauguration. We all applied during the election year which is the most busiest year for the agents.

Comment

• I always wanted to be in law enforcement but I never actively pursued it. I took care of my family and left my hopes and dreams in the background. Now I am passed the age limit. My advice to everyone on here is to never give up. If I could turn back the hands of time I would have done a lot of things differently.
                  Last edited by Hopeful Agent; 01-18-2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by flymia View Post
                    Been trying to search online for an answer, but out of curiosity. The USSS gives you field office choices before accepting employment? Is that the only agency that does this?
                    HSI and USSS give you the choice with the job offer. I think USMS as well. Know the FBI and DEA tell you during the academy. Can't speak for others.

Comment

• Has anyone here ever went through the process out of Georgia? I am still waiting on SUPER from last year.

Comment

• Anyone know when the next class is?

Comment

• Hello, first time posting and have a question about the most recent announcement. There is one questions that states

"Please list the name, title, and office or division of the U.S. Secret Service employee
                          who referred you."

Does this mean I should have contacted some sort of recruiter? If I don't have a referral, will I not meet the minimum requirements?

Comment

• Originally posted by C3PO View Post
                            Hello, first time posting and have a question about the most recent announcement. There is one questions that states

"Please list the name, title, and office or division of the U.S. Secret Service employee
                            who referred you."

Does this mean I should have contacted some sort of recruiter? If I don't have a referral, will I not meet the minimum requirements?
                            I would just write N/A and call it a day/not worry. The job posting doesn't mention it so you should be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post

I would just write N/A and call it a day/not worry. The job posting doesn't mention it so you should be fine.
                              Thanks CarGoNV

Comment

• 53 days post poly and not a peep. NYC expedited announcement... Anyone get back word from that announcement after taking the poly?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7309 users online. 404 members and 6905 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X