300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by n1xem View Post

I did not. I'm a Feb 2015 applicant but didn't take the SAEE until November 2015. I would assume they're trying to get more of the NYC applicants pushed through for obvious reasons.
    Yea i applied to the NYC posting. A month ago I hadnt done anything and since then I did the SAEE, SI, panel all in the same day, then a week later I did my first poly then a week later came back for my second poly and this week my medical. This is the fastest process I have ever seen. My local PD job didnt even move this fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJfan4life View Post

Yea i applied to the NYC posting. A month ago I hadnt done anything and since then I did the SAEE, SI, panel all in the same day, then a week later I did my first poly then a week later came back for my second poly and this week my medical. This is the fastest process I have ever seen. My local PD job didnt even move this fast.
      That's crazy fast. Wish they would've done mine that way when I applied. It was 6 months from my SAEE to interview which was a painful wait. But from there it moved at a reasonable pace but nowhere near how fast they've got you going.

Comment

• Originally posted by n1xem View Post

That's crazy fast. Wish they would've done mine that way when I applied. It was 6 months from my SAEE to interview which was a painful wait. But from there it moved at a reasonable pace but nowhere near how fast they've got you going.
        Sent u a pm

Comment

• Received my TO today. I was hoping the SF86 would be on OPM so my current one would copy the information over. Anyways, I will be spending my weekend knocking it out.

Comment

• Got my results for my lab work and my chorelesterol as well as my liver test levels were elevated. So not sure where that leaves me now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ls1_oklahoma View Post
              Received my TO today. I was hoping the SF86 would be on OPM so my current one would copy the information over. Anyways, I will be spending my weekend knocking it out.
              Double check that. Mine has saved across three different jobs, two DOJ and one DOD civilian contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Co0311 View Post

Double check that. Mine has saved across three different jobs, two DOJ and one DOD civilian contract.
                The email I got only has a link to the form... all 120 pages of it. It wasn't an OPM link.

Comment

• Completed my security interview 9 months ago, and just got an invite to do another security invite at an ELAC. So confused!

Comment

• Has anyone had to get (and pay for themselves) a psych eval? I was told this is a requirement and I have to get mine done.

Comment

• Is anyone else waiting on the call? I only saw one other person on here done with everything and waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtn hkr View Post
                        Has anyone had to get (and pay for themselves) a psych eval? I was told this is a requirement and I have to get mine done.

Never heard of it.

Comment

• Anyone know when the next class is? Thank you.
                          Last edited by Usingcarmex; 01-07-2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• Has any NYC applicants heard anything after the medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJfan4life View Post
                              Has any NYC applicants heard anything after the medical?
                              I havnt even heard anything after taking the poly over a month ago... (NYC Announcement)

Comment

• Yea maybe its because the upcoming inaug!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11762 users online. 447 members and 11315 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X