Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum but same thing happened to me...just over 3 months after the poly got the "no longer being considered". Not sure why it took so long or why I got it, but Good luck to those still in the process.

Comment

Last edited by darklink; 03-13-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• I was asked to email my latest resume before my SUPER and it was clear the agents reviewed it in detail beforehand. It would not hurt to bring a few copies to add to your file. As far as the SUPER itself, expect basic job interview questions with an opportunity for you to ask questions at the end. I was told that I would be recommended to DC when we were finished. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by darklink View Post
          Just a quick update, got the call for the SUPER today and am interviewing two days from now, this Thursday. Originally it was going to be next Monday but I had fieldwork that day I couldn't miss, so they were kind enough to reschedule it before the holidays and inauguration. Short notice, but I feel very prepared based off the work I'm currently doing. Short summary of what's happened so far below, if anyone here is holding out from the September 2015 announcement there is still life in it yet.

Applied: September 2015
          SAEE: December 2015
          Passed SAEE: January 2016
          SUPER: December 2016
          ????

It will be interesting to see how quickly things move along at this point forward. Current experience is varied, with half a year of quasi-LEO experience (state investigator). Bachelors, just shy of 26. Anyone have any broad recommendations for the SUPER?

Edit: When I asked if I needed to bring anything they stated it wouldn't be necessary. I'm still planning on bringing an updated resume and other information as a lot has happened between September 2015 and now. Mostly the fact I'm in an investigative role whereas before I was not. I'd like to have that information reflected if at all possible.
          Hey DL, I'm a state criminal investigator too. I'm curious what state you work in and what kind of investigations you work. I'm also a 9/2015 applicant, and waiting for my SUPER. PM me if you're more comfortable chatting that way.

Comment

Last edited by darklink; 03-13-2017, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Deleted due to no reaponse
              Last edited by ShockTroopDevilDog; 12-18-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys, my first post on this thread. I am interviewing in a couple of days. I am on a pre-mobilization training and will be overseas soon. I just flew home to attend this. I have tried to go through this thread, but not finding anything very pertinent to the interview in a timely manner. Would any of you be willing to PM so we could email or call about this process?

Little about me: 4 years corrections - 3 years local LEO - MS degree - E7 Navy Reserves - TS clearance - with NSW drone operator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and good luck to all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ls1_oklahoma View Post
                  Hey guys, my first post on this thread. I am interviewing in a couple of days. I am on a pre-mobilization training and will be overseas soon. I just flew home to attend this. I have tried to go through this thread, but not finding anything very pertinent to the interview in a timely manner. Would any of you be willing to PM so we could email or call about this process?

Little about me: 4 years corrections - 3 years local LEO - MS degree - E7 Navy Reserves - TS clearance - with NSW drone operator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and good luck to all.
                  I wouldn't sweat the interview, with your mini bio you should be fine. It is pretty straight forward.

Last edited by CarGoNV; 12-18-2016, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Last edited by darklink; 03-13-2017, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know when the next academy class is after Jan 2nd?

Comment

• ***Delete***
                        Last edited by Bronc_smith; 01-27-2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone that has taken the poly heard anything back yet?

Comment

• Interview went well. How long will it take to hear back? It appears medical will be next. Hopefully I can get medical complete by March before I go overseas.

Comment

• I don't know if this has been posted yet, but know what you are getting into, especially if you're married.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.054b00b027ab
                              They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ls1_oklahoma View Post
                                Interview went well. How long will it take to hear back? It appears medical will be next. Hopefully I can get medical complete by March before I go overseas.
                                Glad to hear jt went well!

Next you get sent a COE, complete the security clearance paperwork, then the security interview, polygraph, and then the medical comes.

For those asking what typical times between steps are, just depends and I havent really noticed a trend. Its whenever HQ says. Could be a month, could be six months, could be a year!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10664 users online. 400 members and 10264 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X