X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMs are now on. Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Is there a place to find the listing of upcoming academy dates? Thanks
      Last edited by Usingcarmex; 12-08-2016, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• My home interview was supposed to be today, but got pushed back to next week. What's the dress code for this? And what should I expect?

Comment

• I was told to wear a suit for all phases, including the home interview. Has the process slowed down for anyone else since the election? I have not heard anything since the security interview almost two months ago and don't know what to think.

Comment

• I wore a dress shirt and tie. It's very laid back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fed_leo_applicant View Post
              I was told to wear a suit for all phases, including the home interview. Has the process slowed down for anyone else since the election? I have not heard anything since the security interview almost two months ago and don't know what to think.
              8 months post SI, HCD and my FO both said things have slowed a lot but my application is still active.

Comment

• It has slowed down due to flooding down at the Academy and the elections.

Comment

• Anyone heard anything else? Start date? Etc?

Comment

• Removed due to no response...
                    Last edited by ShockTroopDevilDog; 12-13-2016, 12:30 PM. Reason: no one responded

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Like many others, I have come on this board to read about other people's experiences and/or get questions answered. I haven't decided to post, until now.

I had something very strange happen to me... I took my poly 6 weeks ago and received a 2nd COE on Tuesday (same as before, but just deleted the steps I had already completed, including poly). I emailed my local FO after I received it, making sure it wasn't a mistake and then heard from my local FO that they were going to reach out soon, to schedule my medical. 4 days later, I received an email that I am no longer being considered for the position. Has this happened to anyone before?

Here is my timeline:

Applied 2/18/2016
                      SAEE 5/19/2016
                      Notified of passing SAEE 06/04/2016
                      SUPER 07/14/2016
                      COE 07/19/2016
                      Security packet sent 7/19/2016
                      Security packet turned in 7/25/2016
                      Factor V 8/10/2016
                      Polygraph 10/28/2016
                      Emailed 2nd COE: 12/6/2016
                      Emailed no longer being considered: 12/10/2016
                      Last edited by JJN21; 12-12-2016, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Hmm sorry to hear that
                        Last edited by Usingcarmex; 12-12-2016, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• If I hadn't spoken to the FO before I received the last email, I would have assumed that too. However, when I spoke with her on the phone, I asked if since they were scheduling my medical, if that meant I had passed and she said that if I hadn't passed they would not have reached out for my availability. I guess it could still be the case, though. The agent at the end of my poly was very nice and told me to send them my updated employer information, and that also made me feel like I passed. I'm wondering if I just didn't compare to the same people I was being evaluated with at the same stage as me. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by JJN21 View Post
                            Hi everyone,

Like many others, I have come on this board to read about other people's experiences and/or get questions answered. I haven't decided to post, until now.

I had something very strange happen to me... I took my poly 6 weeks ago and received a 2nd COE on Tuesday (same as before, but just deleted the steps I had already completed, including poly). I emailed my local FO after I received it, making sure it wasn't a mistake and then heard from my local FO that they were going to reach out soon, to schedule my medical. 4 days later, I received an email that I am no longer being considered for the position. Has this happened to anyone before?

Here is my timeline:

Applied 2/18/2016
                            SAEE 5/19/2016
                            Notified of passing SAEE 06/04/2016
                            SUPER 07/14/2016
                            COE 07/19/2016
                            Security packet sent 7/19/2016
                            Security packet turned in 7/25/2016
                            Factor V 8/10/2016
                            Polygraph 10/28/2016
                            Emailed 2nd COE: 12/6/2016
                            Emailed no longer being considered: 12/10/2016

did you have any hiccups during the poly? trigger under any particular question?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post

did you have any hiccups during the poly? trigger under any particular question?
                              No, not that I was made aware of. I will keep you all posted if I hear anything else. Good luck to those still in the process!

Comment

• I had my polygraph three months ago and just received the dreaded thanks but no thanks email. Based on reading this forum, I thought you had two opportunities for the polygraph. This is frustrating for me, considering I am currently a gov't investigator and have a boring background. Good luck to everyone else in the running.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12775 users online. 480 members and 12295 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X