• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Usingcarmex View Post
    Hello

does anyone when the next academy is?

thanks
    Next one is December 16 followed by January 2.

Comment

• Thank you for the information.
      Last edited by Usingcarmex; 12-08-2016, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• so i applied to the expedited NYC FO announcement in October. I took my poly last week for it, any idea how long until we get the results for it back?

Comment

• Typically 2-3 weeks unless they decide to bring you back for a second poly

Comment

Typically 2-3 weeks unless they decide to bring you back for a second poly
            I wouldn't get your hopes up for 2-3 weeks. I'm processing out of Midwest and had 2nd poly 5 weeks ago. Spoke to an agent yesterday who said there is a backlog of applicants/poly results in DC right now and holidays tend to slow things down. He said it could be after 1st of year before I hear anything.....also said no news is good news.....I know of several others in the same position. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Anyone done with medical?

Comment

Anyone done with medical?
                I am. Just have a follow up to submit by the end of the month.

Comment

• did they schedule your medical only after you completed the poly? and when you complete (pass) the poly do they tell you you passed or do they just tell you to schedule medical? sorry for the run on question ty

Comment

• Once you pass poly they schedule a background then medical.

Comment

• Originally posted
                      I am. Just have a follow up to submit by the end of the month.

are you done with medical or you just sent them the required documents? Did you fly to D.C.?

Thanks!

Comment

• Medical was completed after the poly. They did not tell me pass/fail on poly. Background started after call to schedule medical stuff. Was not notified on background until references told me they got calls. Did not have to fly to D.C., they set me up at my local federal clinic. I'm done with the medical but they needed some additional doctor notes and stuff for minor issues. They're very thorough and picky about things.

Comment

• Originally posted by n1xem View Post
                          They're very thorough and picky about things.
                          What kind of things?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraud Investigator View Post

What kind of things?
                            Tried sending you a PM but says you can't receive. Try turning them on and I'll give you details.

Comment

• Originally posted by n1xem View Post

Tried sending you a PM but says you can't receive. Try turning them on and I'll give you details.
                              can you give us all details lol

Comment

• Any medical issue unless benign was met with a medical follow up. So if you had something out of wack on your blood test at your physical or other previous medical issues, they'll probably send you a follow up to take to your doc for tests/letter. That's how it was for me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12788 users online. 366 members and 12422 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X