Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by b_r View Post
    Applied for the late Aug. 2016 posting. My application status on USAjobs went from 'Received' to 'Referred'. Any idea when/what I'll hear next?
    you will receive the invitation to take the SAEE around 6 months from the day you applied if you met their requirements.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by justinlong View Post

      you will receive the invitation to take the SAEE around 6 months from the day you applied if you met their requirements.
      6 Months? That is not accurate info.. It could take that long potentially -- but that is not standard. Could come much sooner.
      "Your application is under review."

      Comment


      • Thanks for the info Justinlong and PITT17.

        Comment


        • J58 can you tell us what locations you were offered.

          Comment


          • NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia, Vegas, San Antonio

            Comment


            • June 2015 applicant here. Got the dreaded "no longer being considered" email. Last step was polygraph in May. I'm now 37 so not eligible for 1811 jobs anymore. Not sure if my age was a factor. I feel 27 but whoever is "reassessing" the application after each step doesn't know that and maybe it scared them away. Whatever, in any event good luck to the rest of you, and thanks for helping with the process by sharing your experiences on this forum.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
                June 2015 applicant here. Got the dreaded "no longer being considered" email. Last step was polygraph in May. I'm now 37 so not eligible for 1811 jobs anymore. Not sure if my age was a factor. I feel 27 but whoever is "reassessing" the application after each step doesn't know that and maybe it scared them away. Whatever, in any event good luck to the rest of you, and thanks for helping with the process by sharing your experiences on this forum.
                Sorry for the bad news. Its always discouraging to get the rejection emails. Oh well. We'll just have to keep it moving and keep improving.
                OUT!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
                  June 2015 applicant here. Got the dreaded "no longer being considered" email. Last step was polygraph in May. I'm now 37 so not eligible for 1811 jobs anymore. Not sure if my age was a factor. I feel 27 but whoever is "reassessing" the application after each step doesn't know that and maybe it scared them away. Whatever, in any event good luck to the rest of you, and thanks for helping with the process by sharing your experiences on this forum.
                  Don't feel too bad. A lot of highly qualified candidates are being purged from the system for apparently no reason.

                  Comment


                  • How quick do you guys usually hear back from sasupport? I am always told to email them but I don'the think I have ever received a response.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post
                      How quick do you guys usually hear back from sasupport? I am always told to email them but I don'the think I have ever received a response.
                      why don't you call them?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by justinlong View Post

                        why don't you call them?
                        HCD is the one telling me to email to follow up. Possibly sasupport has more info, etc than those that answer the phones?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post
                          How quick do you guys usually hear back from sasupport? I am always told to email them but I don'the think I have ever received a response.
                          Have you tried to call too? I tried to email and call. I have received emails back before.

                          Comment


                          • Just got the dreaded "no longer being considered" email. Was 4 months post SI waiting on the Poly...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Covert_13 View Post
                              Just got the dreaded "no longer being considered" email. Was 4 months post SI waiting on the Poly...
                              Sorry man. Welcome to the club. That's exactly what happened to me.

                              Comment


                              • *************
                                Last edited by n1xem; 01-06-2017, 04:21 PM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9332 users online. 523 members and 8809 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X