Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, does anyone know when the next announcement is?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post

Do you know why? The same thing happened to me about a month or so ago, and I never got a reason as to why. It was the step between the Factor V/Security Interview and the Polygraph. Something in there got me booted, and even an FOIA request isn't giving me an answer.
      Wow really? Had my SI Interview in May and haven't heard a peep since. Is this a common way the USSS handles things - doesn't even let you know if you aren't being considered anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Covert_13 View Post

Wow really? Had my SI Interview in May and haven't heard a peep since. Is this a common way the USSS handles things - doesn't even let you know if you aren't being considered anymore?
        I couldn't tell you, but it seems like they have been purging a lot of viable candidates lately

Comment

I couldn't tell you, but it seems like they have been purging a lot of viable candidates lately
          Well, add me to the list of purged viable candidates! I just received notification that I am out of the process. I had my SI about 3 weeks ago and was hoping to hear about the poly soon, but I guess I'll have to wait and re-apply in the future. I have to admit that I am thankful to have about 2 years of 6c coverage from very early in my career, so that when I technically age out next spring, I'll have a couple extra years of applying and crossing my fingers that some agency picks me up as an 1811. Good luck to those of you still in the process and, to those of you on the job already, stay safe!

Comment

• Waiting on my poly, I transferred my app to a different field office now the process is slowing down

Comment

• Crickets...

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
                Crickets...
                Right? The site crashes for like a week, and suddenly everyone has moved on lol

Comment

Right? The site crashes for like a week, and suddenly everyone has moved on lol
                  We are just all waiting patiently! 6 months post SI but HCD says app is still active!

Comment

• Received the call today. There will be a class beginning the last week of Oct with a travel date the week prior. Had to decline as I need to wrap up a major project for my present employer that cannot be transitioned to others by the travel date. Fingers crossed I will get another shot down the road. Best of luck to those still in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post

We are just all waiting patiently! 6 months post SI but HCD says app is still active!
                      Good Luck! I got dropped for apparently no reason after SI

Comment

Sorry didn't know there was a way to still check if it's active? I'm also few months post SI, what's HCD?

Comment

• Originally posted by j58 View Post
                          Received the call today. There will be a class beginning the last week of Oct with a travel date the week prior. Had to decline as I need to wrap up a major project for my present employer that cannot be transitioned to others by the travel date. Fingers crossed I will get another shot down the road. Best of luck to those still in the process.
                          Hi J58, i am currenly waiting for the call. If you dont mind me asking when did you applied and when did you had your home interview? I had mine back in April 2016 and haven't heard anything since.

Comment

• I applied last Sept. Home interview was a couple weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by j58 View Post
                              I applied last Sept. Home interview was a couple weeks ago.
                              wow that was quick. I applied June 2015. What's your back background if you dont mind me asking.

Comment

• Applied for the late Aug. 2016 posting. My application status on USAjobs went from 'Received' to 'Referred'. Any idea when/what I'll hear next?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7260 users online. 317 members and 6943 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X