• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email for the test.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
      Honestly I would've done the same bc, like you, my family situation became much different from the time I applied to the time I reached the end, and I likely would've (regrettably) turned it down (unless they offered Atlanta bc that's super close). Congrats either way.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

I am glad that I am not the only one that has rethought this whole thing. I am still in the process, I assume. There is nothing left for me to do. Radio silence since the HI. I only have 19 months in the process so far.

I tested out of Atlanta and was pretty much promised that it would not be an option. I'm afraid that I am waiting on the call just so I can decline.

I sold my house and I am about to close on a new one. I would have to hear something in the next three weeks in order to consider it. If I close on this new house, I'm done. I will probably age out before I hear anything anyhow.

Sent from my abacus using Tapatalk

Comment

• If you haven't seen this before, this may be of interest.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/01/this-...ob-market.html
        They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
          If you haven't seen this before, this may be of interest.

Thank you for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinny13 View Post
            Hi all,

I'm sorry if these are repeated questions, I just recently submitted my application for USSS. What is the usually time frame for them to review the application and respond back? and how do they usually respond back? with an email or phone call? Thanks
            Vinny your best bet would be to take some time and search through these threads

Comment

• Originally posted by vinny13 View Post
              Hi all,

I'm sorry if these are repeated questions, I just recently submitted my application for USSS. What is the usually time frame for them to review the application and respond back? and how do they usually respond back? with an email or phone call? Thanks
              Vinny your best bet would be to take some time and search through these threads

Comment

• ***Delete***
                Last edited by Bronc_smith; 01-27-2017, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• I had LASIK surgery yeaterday and I'm 20/15 today. It was my understanding that the sevice would make me wait 3 months after LASIK before continuing on in the process but they scheduled my poly for next week. I'm grateful that the service is keeping the ball rolling at this pace considering I'm in a hot election state.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Last edited by Terp21; 09-20-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terp21 View Post
                      That's what I ended up doing. Reporting to NYC following training. Very excited.
                      Big, busy office. I know a lot of folks there - a good group.

Congrats and good luck.
                      They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                        Oh it sounded like you were charged with underage drinking. My bad. OK so yeah you're exactly like me then on the background items. Only difference in you and I then is I had fed and state LE experience. But USSS hires a lot of folks without LE experience. So I don't know bud. Hope they respond reasonably to your FOIA request. I've heard several others didn't get a response from USSS on theirs.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone
                        UPDATE: After being told I "Had" to submit an FOIA/PA request if I wanted to know why I was dismissed I got this as a response. Keep in mind I was told by three different 'departments' with USSS that I would be able to obtain the information this way
                        "The FOIA/PA does not require our agency to provide you with an explanation as to why you were not selected for employment, nor does it require our agency to create explanatory material. "
                        LOL! Trying a different avenue now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
                          UPDATE: After being told I "Had" to submit an FOIA/PA request if I wanted to know why I was dismissed I got this as a response. Keep in mind I was told by three different 'departments' with USSS that I would be able to obtain the information this way
                          "The FOIA/PA does not require our agency to provide you with an explanation as to why you were not selected for employment, nor does it require our agency to create explanatory material. "
                          LOL! Trying a different avenue now.
                          FOLLOW UP: Am I allowed to re-apply if I've been given Das Boot before? If I do/can reapply do I have to retake the SAEE?

Comment

• U should not have to re-take the SAEE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                              If you haven't seen this before, this may be of interest.

"The typical hiring process from application to acceptance into training is six to eight months. However, the agency is currently hiring more aggressively, utilizing an accelerated process called ELAC, or an entry-level assessment center, which will be in cities around the country to speed up the process to four to five months."

My timeline:

June 2015: Apply
                              October 2015: SAEE
                              March 2016: ELAC (SUPER, COE, Fingerprints, Background Interview)
                              April 2016: Poly 1
                              May 2016: Poly 2

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
                                "The typical hiring process from application to acceptance into training is six to eight months. However, the agency is currently hiring more aggressively, utilizing an accelerated process called ELAC, or an entry-level assessment center, which will be in cities around the country to speed up the process to four to five months."

My timeline:

June 2015: Apply
                                October 2015: SAEE
                                March 2016: ELAC (SUPER, COE, Fingerprints, Background Interview)
                                April 2016: Poly 1
                                May 2016: Poly 2
                                It looks like, for you, the ELAC added the Background Interview. That probably saved about 4 months. Also, you got your conditional offer at the ELAC? That probably saved another 4 months.
                                OUT!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7022 users online. 261 members and 6761 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X