• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
    Atlanta has been offered before...a few others not on the list as well
    On here?

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• ***Delete***
      Last edited by Bronc_smith; 01-27-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint2069 View Post
        Got the call. Offered atlanta Chicago NYC buffalo and Boston. They also bumped me up to a 9.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Congrats Clint

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeful Agent View Post
          Congrats Clint
          Thanks

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Last edited by Terp21; 09-20-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Never heard anything positive about new york...plenty negative... but get in.
              So it's true that the New York office is tough- we are very busy all the time. I could say some positives though. My co- workers are fantastic. There seems to really be a sense of camaraderie among us all. (probably like that everywhere in the Service)

Also, a new agent starting at New York is going to learn a lot, and fast. Now don't mistake this for a recruiting spiel. There is a lot of sacrifice of time and other aspects your life.

That being said, you just have to make a decision that is right for you and your family.

Peace out!

Comment

• Does anyone know if there is an issue reapplying after you turned down an offer? I have seen other discussions where individuals turned down offers multiple times over multiple hiring announcements and still got picked up. However, this was with a different agency so I am unsure of USSS policy in this regard. Some months ago I was offered only SF and I did not want to put my family through that, but I reapplied to an announcement about a month ago in the hopes they would at least give me an east coast option.

Comment

• Well things have changed in the 2 and 1/2 years that I have spent in the process and after a long talk with my family I have decided to decline the position. Good luck to you guys and hopefully one of you guys waiting gets the call today in my place.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I'm saying that Atlanta along with other cities have been offered to new hires that this board is not aware of
                      Oh right. Gotcha on that. I assume there are many that are offered that aren't on the board. Probably every office everywhere has been offered at some point. I just meant "new" referring to the board bc unless somebody drops an all-inclusive real world list, that's all we know.

Comment

• Originally posted by sutterbean View Post
                        So it's true that the New York office is tough- we are very busy all the time. I could say some positives though. My co- workers are fantastic. There seems to really be a sense of camaraderie among us all. (probably like that everywhere in the Service)

Also, a new agent starting at New York is going to learn a lot, and fast. Now don't mistake this for a recruiting spiel. There is a lot of sacrifice of time and other aspects your life.

That being said, you just have to make a decision that is right for you and your family.

Peace out!
                        The Bean©, Ladies and Gentlemen...

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint2069 View Post
                          Well things have changed in the 2 and 1/2 years that I have spent in the process and after a long talk with my family I have decided to decline the position. Good luck to you guys and hopefully one of you guys waiting gets the call today in my place.

Honestly I would've done the same bc, like you, my family situation became much different from the time I applied to the time I reached the end, and I likely would've (regrettably) turned it down (unless they offered Atlanta bc that's super close). Congrats either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Silver View Post
                            Does anyone know if there is an issue reapplying after you turned down an offer? I have seen other discussions where individuals turned down offers multiple times over multiple hiring announcements and still got picked up. However, this was with a different agency so I am unsure of USSS policy in this regard. Some months ago I was offered only SF and I did not want to put my family through that, but I reapplied to an announcement about a month ago in the hopes they would at least give me an east coast option.
                            Try it as you are doing...if it doesn't work out....
                            Everyone's situation is different

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Hi all,

I'm sorry if these are repeated questions, I just recently submitted my application for USSS. What is the usually time frame for them to review the application and respond back? and how do they usually respond back? with an email or phone call? Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8855 users online. 311 members and 8544 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X