Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NFL_Camp_Body View Post
    I just got the call. If your choices were NY, Seattle, Las Vegas, Memphis, Dallas which would u choose?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which class is for, September?

    Comment


    • xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Last edited by Terp21; 09-20-2016, 12:14 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Uokwildcat View Post
        Which class is for, September?
        August 25th.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hopeful Agent View Post
          Good luck and congrats from my experience with the USSS, They seem to take care of each other. You don't find that connection with many other organizations.

          No I am not an Agent I am an applicant. A person can pick up a lot about people by just listening.

          👀

          Comment


          • My apologies if I am asking something already asked. I am trying to find out about how the hiring process works for people who are already working for CBP and are looking to get into the USSS. I know that applying to HSI/ICE they accept your BI and Poly etc. and all you have to do is go throught the examination, Interview, and then pass FLETC training. How does it work with USSS? Any and all info would be great appreciated.
            Job Announcement Number: CBPO 13-1
            Pay Plan: GS 1895 -GS5
            Geo Location: Florida - changed to West Coast
            Test Date: 9/27/13
            NOR Results: 10/28/13 - passed
            Region Change: 2/21/14
            Tentative Selection : 3/31/14
            Medical Exm/Pft1 : 5/6/14 - passed
            Structured Intv./VBT : 7/17/14 - results: 8/01/14 passed
            CBPO TSL-packet: 8/22/14
            Polygraph: 11/19/14 passed
            NOPA: 01/20/15 passed
            BI: at Security Office : 8/28/14 passed
            Drug test: 02/06/15
            PFT2: 3/6/15

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hopeful Agent View Post
              Good luck and congrats from my experience with the USSS, They seem to take care of each other. You don't find that connection with many other organizations.

              No I am not an Agent I am an applicant. A person can pick up a lot about people by just listening.

              The agent and background investigator (former USSS) that conducted my home interview said the same thing, but one of them was USSS during the Carter administration. I don't know the organizational climate during that time.
              OUT!!

              Comment


              • I'm nearly two months post poly and haven't heard anything on the next step. I imagine the delay is due to the election, but it seems others are seeing movement. Anyone else who is post poly waiting to hear on the next step?
                Last edited by AGENT-X; 08-23-2016, 09:01 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                  I'm nearly two months post poly and haven't heard anything on the next step. I imagine the delay is due to the election, but it seems others are seeing movement. Anyone else who is post poly waiting to hear on the next step?
                  I took my poly in Oct 2015 and haven't heard anything back. I emailed HR and they responded 2 months later saying only that I was in the polygraph stage

                  Comment


                  • It is true that many offices are "thin" BC everyone is on protection. So hold tight people it's coming trust me I know. It took me 3 years and 2 months to get the call for FLETC. Lol No news is good news! Also most of the times the Poly Examiner will give u his recommendation after u wrap up the poly with him/her.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NFL_Camp_Body View Post
                      It is true that many offices are "thin" BC everyone is on protection. So hold tight people it's coming trust me I know. It took me 3 years and 2 months to get the call for FLETC. Lol No news is good news! Also most of the times the Poly Examiner will give u his recommendation after u wrap up the poly with him/her.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Thanks for the info. The poly examiner told me he was going to send it on to HQ and wished me luck with the rest of the process. Didn't really get much insight beyond. I did not poly out of the office I applied, tested, and interviewed from though as they didn't have an examiner available.

                      Comment


                      • I just send you a private message.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NFL_Camp_Body View Post
                          It is true that many offices are "thin" BC everyone is on protection. So hold tight people it's coming trust me I know. It took me 3 years and 2 months to get the call for FLETC. Lol No news is good news! Also most of the times the Poly Examiner will give u his recommendation after u wrap up the poly with him/her.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I just send you a private message.

                          Comment


                          • I just replied back to your PM.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • .............
                              Last edited by justonslc; 10-16-2018, 03:23 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by justonslc View Post
                                Congrats. I have been fletc for for about a month. I will see u when you get here

                                I'm here now.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8548 users online. 286 members and 8262 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X