Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone may can answer this question...Did anyone have to provide Shot Records while finishing up their medical review process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by NFL_Camp_Body View Post
      Anyone may can answer this question...Did anyone have to provide Shot Records while finishing up their medical review process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I didn't.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• While waiting on the Polygraph I just got a "sorry no thanks" email. I thought I was beyond the point where they were still critiquing my application, and was just waiting on my SI/Background to pass before Poly. There's literally nothing upsetting in my background or in my family so I'm a bit confused as to why when I'd made it this far already

"Your application was reviewed along with those of other qualified applicants. I regret to inform you that, after careful consideration of your application, you were not selected to continue in the application process. I would like to emphasize that this decision is not a negative reflection of your qualifications. The United States Secret Service receives a vast amount of high quality applications. Many qualified applicants are not selected, simply because the number of best-qualified applicants exceeds the number of available vacancies."

Any insight/ideas?

Comment

• What is your professional background, Souto?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraud Investigator View Post
            What is your professional background, Souto?
            I've been a Wage and Hour Investigator for a private firm for 8 years, another 4 years before that with another company doing the same thing (So I should just say 12 years Wage and Hour Investigations)

Comment

• Well, it's not due to a lack of experience then. I'm sorry about that.
              Last edited by Fraud Investigator; 08-16-2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraud Investigator View Post
                Well, it's not due to a lack of experience then.
                I called in, and they said the Security people rejected me based on my Factor V/Security Interview... I have one of the most boring Factor Vs you can imagine. The agent that went over it with me was truly surprised that I've never had any criminal issues or financial issues. Didn't owe anyone money, no dings on my credit or license for any reason, no history with any kind of illegal substance (I've never even tried weed), no medical history or problems. The worst thing they had me for was underage drinking and torrenting....so... I really just don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
                  I called in, and they said the Security people rejected me based on my Factor V/Security Interview... I have one of the most boring Factor Vs you can imagine. The agent that went over it with me was truly surprised that I've never had any criminal issues or financial issues. Didn't owe anyone money, no dings on my credit or license for any reason, no history with any kind of illegal substance (I've never even tried weed), no medical history or problems. The worst thing they had me for was underage drinking and torrenting....so... I really just don't get it.
                  That's rough man, doesn't quite add up to me. I'm 3+ months from SI, waiting on Poly too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Covert_13 View Post
                    That's rough man, doesn't quite add up to me. I'm 3+ months from SI, waiting on Poly too.
                    Contacted a few more places and they told me to do an FOIA Request so that's what I did. We'll see if it turns up anything. What a bummer. 15 month process...

Comment

• "The worst thing they had me for was underage drinking and torrenting...."

Could that be enough? If the process is as competitive as we know it is...

Comment

• I'm just confused on what torrenting is sounds pretty terrible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint2069 View Post
                          I'm just confused on what torrenting is sounds pretty terrible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
                          I think it's drowning baby animals in torrential rainstorms for pleasure and profit.
                          Either that, or downloading movies and TV stuff.
                          I downloaded mp3 files on P2P sharing sites years ago and they put me through. But my interview sounds super similar to yours, SOUTOXS, and boring with no drugs at all no financial anything etc. It would surely be more for your related skills for what they are looking for instead of that squeaky clean background. Or maybe they're hardcore on drinking charges?

Last edited by bayranger; 08-16-2016, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                            I think it's drowning baby animals in torrential rainstorms for pleasure and profit.
                            Either that, or downloading movies and TV stuff.
                            I downloaded mp3 files on P2P sharing sites years ago and they put me through. But my interview sounds super similar to yours, SOUTOXS, and boring with no drugs at all no financial anything etc. It would surely be more for your related skills for what they are looking for instead of that squeaky clean background. Or maybe they're hardcore on drinking charges?

There were no 'charges' lol. I just drank before 21 while in college. I'd be really surprised if that's what did it as the person that interviewed me told me she did the same, and a lot worse, and she's still kickin'

Comment

There were no 'charges' lol. I just drank before 21 while in college. I'd be really surprised if that's what did it as the person that interviewed me told me she did the same, and a lot worse, and she's still kickin'
                              Oh it sounded like you were charged with underage drinking. My bad. OK so yeah you're exactly like me then on the background items. Only difference in you and I then is I had fed and state LE experience. But USSS hires a lot of folks without LE experience. So I don't know bud. Hope they respond reasonably to your FOIA request. I've heard several others didn't get a response from USSS on theirs.

Comment

She may have done it but did she disclose it in her process? That may be the difference.
                                OUT!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7451 users online. 400 members and 7051 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X