Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know whem they might be posting an SA opening again? Obviously still a need if retirees are being brought back for election season.

I ask because currrntly persuing the UD position but all the agents keep asking "did you apply for SA?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIZU_MASTER View Post
      Anyone know whem they might be posting an SA opening again? Obviously still a need if retirees are being brought back for election season.

I ask because currrntly persuing the UD position but all the agents keep asking "did you apply for SA?!?"
      Usually 2x a year. Around Feb and Sept. USA Jobs posting will be open for only a few days so I suggest you subscribe to the SS Facebook feed with see first setting because you will get a week notice before the job posting

Comment

Last edited by justonslc; 10-16-2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Congrats. I am sure you are beyond happy. Good for you making it all the way to the end.

Comment

• You must have some connects to knock out your medical and home interview in two days and get the call the next day. Congrats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by justonslc; 10-16-2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Cool I'm just waiting on my final transcript and they are supposed to get me into the September class just got to wait on my college

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by AgentSpecial View Post
                  Hey,

My timeline
                  SAEE - Feb
                  SUPER - June
                  Security Interview - July

I did my security interview today, he was really pushing me to make sure I put down the right number of time I've smoke weed. So embarrassing, anyways he told me to be comfortable and relax. I'm doing my process in Jacksonville which is so much more laid back than where I originally applied Miami. I'm nervous about this poly, I did horrible on my CBP test
                  Hey! I'm testing in Jacksonville FL on the 16th. Any tips or heads up? I live 3 hours out so I'm going to rent a hotel and come a day early so I'm not getting up at 3 am to drive for an exam.

Thanks for any info and good luck in the process.
                  USMS timeline
                  Applied:June 2016
                  Rating 99
                  Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                  Fed LEO (6 years)
                  USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                  Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• ***Delete***
                    Last edited by Bronc_smith; 01-27-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                      Fastest time line I seen was four months
                      Sutterbean? The Legend?

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan1371 View Post
                        Hey! I'm testing in Jacksonville FL on the 16th. Any tips or heads up? I live 3 hours out so I'm going to rent a hotel and come a day early so I'm not getting up at 3 am to drive for an exam.

Thanks for any info and good luck in the process.

Sorry just saw this, just be you and answer those broad *** questions. at the end ask questions back and strike up a conversation ! You going to do great

Comment

• [QUOTE=AgentSpecial;3918683]Sorry just saw this, just be you and answer those broad *** questions. at the end ask questions back and strike up a conversation ! You going to do great[/QUOTE?

Okay thank you for the info!
                          USMS timeline
                          Applied:June 2016
                          Rating 99
                          Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                          Fed LEO (6 years)
                          USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                          Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

Last edited by justonslc; 10-16-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Well ladies and gents, just wanted to say I withdrew from the process. A lot changed since I applied back in 2015 and I had to do whats best for my new family. Didnt want to take resources/a slot from someone that can go, was told I would have been in Sept academy. Best of luck to all of you, hope my slot goes to one of you!

Comment

• Long time lurker, first time poster and June 2015 applicant. I finished the process back in early May and was told by my background investigator that he had a pretty quick timeframe to get the background finished. I have previously lived outside of the country 3 times for prolonged periods one of those being in rural Africa. The background guy indicated that his work would be finished after my home interview. My question is, do they have to wait on things to come back in from abroad for my package to be finalized or how does that work? I got really excited with how quickly things moved from polygraph to medical to background and HI all finished within a moth and a half with every indication that they were trying to speed things along, but the waiting game has returned.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6771 users online. 234 members and 6537 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X