X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raq View Post
    Is my crazy busy?

I didn't know what to pick
    Yeah Houston probably would have bee your best pick but, Congratulations anyway.
    OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
      Yeah Houston probably would have bee your best pick but, Congratulations anyway.
      Miami is great if you don't like days off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
        We can tell...congratulations though
        Ouch. Somebody ate their Keepin' It Real Oatmeal this morning...

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Originally posted by firefox View Post
          miami is great if you don't like days off.
          hahahahaha!!
          OUT!!

Comment

• Just heard from hr. They need my college transcripts and are going to forward my packet to hiring panel and try to get me into the September academy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint2069 View Post
              Just heard from hr. They need my college transcripts and are going to forward my packet to hiring panel and try to get me into the September academy.

I was informed that they are currently filling two classes in august and one in the end of September.

Comment

Last edited by justonslc; 10-16-2018, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Hey,

My timeline
                  SAEE - Feb
                  SUPER - June
                  Security Interview - July

I did my security interview today, he was really pushing me to make sure I put down the right number of time I've smoke weed. So embarrassing, anyways he told me to be comfortable and relax. I'm doing my process in Jacksonville which is so much more laid back than where I originally applied Miami. I'm nervous about this poly, I did horrible on my CBP test

Comment

• Originally posted by AgentSpecial View Post
                    Hey,

My timeline
                    SAEE - Feb
                    SUPER - June
                    Security Interview - July

I did my security interview today, he was really pushing me to make sure I put down the right number of time I've smoke weed. So embarrassing, anyways he told me to be comfortable and relax. I'm doing my process in Jacksonville which is so much more laid back than where I originally applied Miami. I'm nervous about this poly, I did horrible on my CBP test
                    I'm out of Orlando. Did my SI over 3 months ago, and am still waiting to take the Poly. Experience has been pretty laid back here as well. My SAEE was last August.

Comment

• I'm currently work for a government agency which I didn't declare any drug use and failed the CBP polygraph so i know those odds are against me but I was honest on this one... lol 11-20 times ... this man was like put 20 -30 times just to be sure lol I was nah man lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by AgentSpecial View Post
                        I'm currently work for a government agency which I didn't declare any drug use and failed the CBP polygraph so i know those odds are against me but I was honest on this one... lol 11-20 times ... this man was like put 20 -30 times just to be sure lol I was nah man lmao
                        LOL! Nice! I'm as white bread as it gets so I really didn't have too much to confess too. What's your background/age if you don't mind me asking? Seems like they are going pretty quickly with you

Comment

• 10 weeks post (2nd) poly. Contacted SASupport who said "we are waiting on final adjudication of your results to ensure that they are in line with Secret Service policy". Unfortunately, to my knowledge the poly division is unreachable by applicants, so no way to get the ball rolling again. As they say in the Philippines, "Be patience".

Comment

• 27 year old, 6 year of federal civilian experience with TSA, that's it...

Completely off topic but right now I have an opportunity of becoming a revenue officer with the IRS or being a CIS Clerk with Uscis .. Don't really know which one to take lol

Anyways it been a super slow process with most ppl I know failing out already.

Comment

Last edited by justonslc; 10-16-2018, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by justonslc View Post
                                Finished my medical today. Have my home interview tomorrow
                                Congrats. Wow they are coming on a Saturday to do the interview. Thats amazing! Well congrats and good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7716 users online. 233 members and 7483 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X