300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
    I agree. They would have let you go if they were letting you go. Not just changed your class date. I would, however, contact someone to find out if you need a new appointment letter and/or when to expect it
    Yeah thanks HR rep said she would have my new appointment signed and mailed out today. Sheesh crazy how things can change in a blink of an eye...thanks everyone now I'm patiently waiting until next class to see what happens

Comment

• You may have noticed the USSS Twitter page (@SecretService) does a poll every Tuesday (#TriviaTuesday). So to show accord with my potential future agency, I thought I would start my own

It has been 7 weeks since my 2nd polygraph exam, with no indication afterward what was next, and no word since, despite a couple of calls and emails seeking an update. Will the next step for me be:

1. Receive a BQA email
      2. Asked to return for a 3rd polygraph
      3. Referred to medical/BI.

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
        You may have noticed the USSS Twitter page (@SecretService) does a poll every Tuesday (#TriviaTuesday). So to show accord with my potential future agency, I thought I would start my own

It has been 7 weeks since my 2nd polygraph exam, with no indication afterward what was next, and no word since, despite a couple of calls and emails seeking an update. Will the next step for me be:

1. Receive a BQA email
        I think Option 4. Wait for you to age out and/or go away on your own. LOL. Sorry bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
          Yeah thanks HR rep said she would have my new appointment signed and mailed out today. Sheesh crazy how things can change in a blink of an eye...thanks everyone now I'm patiently waiting until next class to see what happens
          [emoji106]

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
            You may have noticed the USSS Twitter page (@SecretService) does a poll every Tuesday (#TriviaTuesday). So to show accord with my potential future agency, I thought I would start my own [emoji14]

1. Receive a BQA email

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Just tried to apply. That announcement is for retired folks only.

Comment

• Went in for the poly today. 6 hours of fun. He asked if I would be willing to come back for a second round. Of course I said yes,but wow it was pretty stressful

Comment

• Originally posted by justonslc View Post
                  Went in for the poly today. 6 hours of fun. He asked if I would be willing to come back for a second round. Of course I said yes,but wow it was pretty stressful
                  FWIW they asked me that too and a 2nd wasn't needed. Congrats on getting it behind you. That's a good feeling.

Comment

• That's great news, I was sure I was done with the process after he asked me that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                      FWIW they asked me that too and a 2nd wasn't needed. Congrats on getting it behind you. That's a good feeling.

Same here, it's part of it. I'm already an investigator (PD) and started laughing when he said that as I use the same technique to "elicit a response." He didn't think it was funny. Though afterward he thanked me and wished me luck with the rest of the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                        Same here, it's part of it. I'm already an investigator (PD) and started laughing when he said that as I use the same technique to "elicit a response." He didn't think it was funny. Though afterward he thanked me and wished me luck with the rest of the process.
                        Did you know whether or not you passed the poly? Or did you have to wait until you were notified to move on to next step?

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                          Did you know whether or not you passed the poly? Or did you have to wait until you were notified to move on to next step?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Esco;3901061]
                            Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
                            I see USSS has a announcement for current 1811-12 and 13's. They must really need the bodies before the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

That announcement I found is only for retired agents who want to come back for 2 years or so. Not for current 1811s. They want federal annuitants, which equals retired dudes.
                            Well, hmm. Let me dry clean my suits and shine up my shoes. I'll spend another two years in the show. Maybe I'll get assigned to Hillary so she can call me all sorts of names, or they'll give me a neat post like a hallway, stairway landing, or a back door facing a dumpster (I can count the rats to make time pass). It all sounds appealing ...

NOT. They've got to be out of their f*cking minds.
                            They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeful Agent View Post
                              I wasn't specifically told I passed, but I told the truth and they wished me luck with the rest of the process, so I passed. personally I'm not a believer in the poly, but it's an semi-effective investigative tool. It's a somewhat grueling and irritating process, but it is what it is. YMMV

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeful Agent View Post
                                It's case by case, polygrapher by polygrapher. Mine told me I did well enough to pass but it needed to go to DC for final analysis (I'm paraphrasing). Others were told they failed only to find out later to have actually passed. Basically, you don't know until you get BQA'd or get a call for BI to start.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8200 users online. 390 members and 7810 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X