300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FTRSA View Post
    This pretty much says it all about the USSS some of the lingo you might not understand yet, like 8/2/2 but the rest is hilariously true.

http://youtu.be/9UVzvBnB67g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha so true, really feel for them!

Comment

• [QUOTE=UCLA1998;3900810]I see USSS has a announcement for current 1811-12 and 13's. They must really need the bodies before the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

That announcement I found is only for retired agents who want to come back for 2 years or so. Not for current 1811s. They want federal annuitants, which equals retired dudes.

Comment

• "Applicants who are eligible for re-employment as a Federal annuitant; Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) eligibles in the commuting area; and Persons eligible under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act of 1998 (VEOA) only. For definitions of terms found in this announcement, please click here."

Comment

• It's for current 1811's who are veterans or those in the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program also. It's 2 years but you can be reappointed permanent after two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericville View Post
            Are the polygraphs conducted at your processing FO or are you expected to travel to a big city?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
            I had my poly yesterday. Had to drive to another big city for mine. I live in a big city but they did not offer this location for the exam.

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
              I had my poly yesterday. Had to drive to another big city for mine. I live in a big city but they did not offer this location for the exam.
              Which big city to which big city?

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENT-X View Post
                Does the service reimburse any travel expenses for poly or medical?

Comment

• I saw that USSS has a temporary two-year term GS-13 nationwide announcement out. Who are they targeting for this announcement? I assume it's election related. Can retired agents over 57 qualify?

Comment

• Originally posted by ericville View Post
                    Does the service reimburse any travel expenses for poly or medical?

No idea, I didn't ask. Just paid for it myself. I can't imagine they do though.

Comment

• They were reimbursing for travel to DC for the medical awhile back. They were paying for flight and hotel. I only lived 3 hours away so I didn't need any of that. I can only assume if you aren't forced to stay the night they probably aren't going to pay for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

• They reimbursed my medical and all related expenses. I flew out of Atlanta and stayed in DC for 3 nights. They provide a per diem for food and cover all transportation fees. Just keep your receipts.

Sent from my abacus using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have a question for anyone on here…I was recently offered a class date… then a week before the date was told that I was being reassigned to another class date which is a month away…Any thoughts/ does it sound like I am being dropped??? I received my appointment letter for the upcoming class but not the one thats a month away..just really worried as I have already quit my job..Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryberry View Post
                            I have a question for anyone on here…I was recently offered a class date… then a week before the date was told that I was being reassigned to another class date which is a month away…Any thoughts/ does it sound like I am being dropped??? I received my appointment letter for the upcoming class but not the one thats a month away..just really worried as I have already quit my job..Any help would be appreciated.
                            Just me... But I suspect it's exactly as it sounds. They needed to move somebody to the next class. I wouldn't sweat it.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                              Just me... But I suspect it's exactly as it sounds. They needed to move somebody to the next class. I wouldn't sweat it.

I agree. They would have let you go if they were letting you go. Not just changed your class date. I would, however, contact someone to find out if you need a new appointment letter and/or when to expect it

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post

Agree. Seen it too many times...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8596 users online. 443 members and 8153 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X