Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the offer. WFO. Late August training date. Any tips on FLETC and beyond are much appreciated. Now the real work begins. About 22 months total from app to offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravenclaw View Post
      Got the offer. WFO. Late August training date. Any tips on FLETC and beyond are much appreciated. Now the real work begins. About 22 months total from app to offer.
      What's WFO? Is that the location you accepted? What spots were you offered? CONGRATS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
        What's WFO? Is that the location you accepted? What spots were you offered? CONGRATS!!!
        Washington Field Office

Comment

Got the offer. WFO. Late August training date. Any tips on FLETC and beyond are much appreciated. Now the real work begins. About 22 months total from app to offer.
          Is it august 25th? Someone from DC called me and told me to be ready for the academy on august 25 but i havent received the offical phone call yet. If u dnt mind me asking, whats your background and what offices they offered you?

Comment

I love and hate this. Shows it can happen!! But reminds me it's not me (yet!).

Congrats! Good luck. 22 months, wow.

Comment

• Received conditional offer today.

Comment

• This pretty much says it all about the USSS some of the lingo you might not understand yet, like 8/2/2 but the rest is hilariously true.

http://youtu.be/9UVzvBnB67g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hello everyone, Just FYI. I got an email today inviting me to take the SAEE in NYC.
                  Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
                    Hello everyone, Just FYI. I got an email today inviting me to take the SAEE in NYC.
                    I also got the email. Judging by the length of this process, I will probably be retired by the time they hire me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP3 View Post
                      I also got the email. Judging by the length of this process, I will probably be retired by the time they hire me.
                      I'm two months post-Security Interview waiting for my polygraph. F.O. keeps telling me it's out of their hands, and they are waiting on Washington. So I called Washington yesterday, and the guy on the phone said, "Oops. We forgot to set them up for Florida. Someone will call you next week." .... WHAT?! You 'forgot' an entire state of F.O.s? lol I don't know...

Comment

• Are the polygraphs conducted at your processing FO or are you expected to travel to a big city?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ericville View Post
                          Are the polygraphs conducted at your processing FO or are you expected to travel to a big city?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                          Few weeks post SI, waiting on word back for Poly.

From what i was told, applicants processing out of smaller cities get sent to the bigger ones (Philadephia, D.C.) depending on your location because some of the smaller officers don't do polys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Covert_13 View Post
                            Few weeks post SI, waiting on word back for Poly.

From what i was told, applicants processing out of smaller cities get sent to the bigger ones (Philadephia, D.C.) depending on your location because some of the smaller officers don't do polys.
                            As far as I know you likely won't have to travel unless you have bad luck. I know of guys at tiny FO's/satellites that didnt have to but had to wait a while. You might just have to wait until an agent that does polygraphs wants to travel to your city.
                            Last edited by CarGoNV; 07-01-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
                              I'm two months post-Security Interview waiting for my polygraph. F.O. keeps telling me it's out of their hands, and they are waiting on Washington. So I called Washington yesterday, and the guy on the phone said, "Oops. We forgot to set them up for Florida. Someone will call you next week." .... WHAT?! You 'forgot' an entire state of F.O.s? lol I don't know...
                              They lost my medical file -- twice -- and I've been post HI for 10 months. Par for the course! I heard from them about 4 months ago and they said I should be hearing good news soon.

Comment

• I see USSS has a announcement for current 1811-12 and 13's. They must really need the bodies before the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4384 users online. 171 members and 4213 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X