Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bayranger View Post
    Having done both, The answer is 13 months post poly is worse lol.
    At least post HI you know there's nothing else you can do. Plus, 13 months stall in the middle of the process is LLOONNGG.

    Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone
    Every time I start to complain about delays, I remind myself of some of the stories on this board. It can almost always be worse.

    Just for fun here is my current timeline (processing in the west):

    Applied June 2015
    Invite to SAEE October 2015
    SAEE November 2015
    Notified passed SAEE December 2015
    ELAC in LA (SUPER/COE/Security Interview/Fingerprints) March 2015
    1st Poly April 2015
    2nd Poly May 2015
    Last edited by UtahAlumnus; 06-16-2016, 05:10 PM.

    Comment


    • ...................
      Last edited by n1xem; 10-14-2016, 02:43 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
        Every time I start to complain about delays, I remind myself of some of the stories on this board. It can almost always be worse.

        Just for fun here is my current timeline (processing in the west):

        Applied June 2015
        Invite to SAEE October 2015
        SAEE November 2015
        Notified passed SAEE December 2015
        ELAC in LA (SUPER/COE/Security Interview/Fingerprints) March 2015
        1st Poly April 2015
        2nd Poly May 2015
        There are def worse off but I feel your pain lol.

        Feb 2015 applicant. Last word/step was back in January, SI.

        Comment


        • For those that recently arrived at FLETC how is it going? Is it everything you thought it would be? Do you think you can handle it?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hopeful Agent View Post
            For those that recently arrived at FLETC how is it going? Is it everything you thought it would be? Do you think you can handle it?
            May seem like a stupid question, but how are living arrangements setup at FLETC and the other location? Just like a hall with bunks? Private rooms? Shared rooms?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
              May seem like a stupid question, but how are living arrangements setup at FLETC and the other location? Just like a hall with bunks? Private rooms? Shared rooms?
              Private or shared with roommate depending on where you're placed.

              Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

              Comment


              • Soooo.... is anyone else starting to get the feeling that everything is gonna be put on hold for the conventions, and then for the election, and then for the inauguration, and it's gonna be spring of next year before things start getting rolling again?

                Too pessimistic?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
                  Soooo.... is anyone else starting to get the feeling that everything is gonna be put on hold for the conventions, and then for the election, and then for the inauguration, and it's gonna be spring of next year before things start getting rolling again?

                  Too pessimistic?
                  I do. Passed SAEE in December. No word since other than that I'll get an interview.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • I'm at FLETC now and all I can say is that there are a lot of USSS folks. I've talked to most in my class and it appears that they all had very different time frames for getting hired. Some completed the process in 6 months while others took up to 2.5 years.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Last edited by Brooklynite; 07-13-2017, 03:29 PM.

                      Comment


                      • No. It goes further.

                        Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Any news on upcoming announcements? I was found not meeting minimum requirements on the most recent announcement, even though I clearly do (and made sure all questions were answered correctly and documents attached).

                          Comment


                          • Takes poly.. Gets told they passed... Two months later gets letter saying there's better qualified applicants.. Uh what

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
                              Takes poly.. Gets told they passed... Two months later gets letter saying there's better qualified applicants.. Uh what
                              The poly is pass/fail... But passing and failing is dependent on how the others being processed at the same time as you are being scored. So while a poly graded this week might pass, the same poly could be a fail next week. Very strange, but that is how it was explained to me by a USSS polygrapher.

                              Comment


                              • Hi all,
                                I had my SUPER last month on the 24th, before that my status update showed referred for interview. Now its back to showing application under review, so does that mean I passed the SUPER?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8378 users online. 330 members and 8048 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X