300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
    I was recently referred for the SUPER interview. Should I expect that to be scheduled anytime soon?

Is Inverted Pandas experience the norm or the exception?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His is the Exception. From the time of my SAEE results to the SUPER was less than 2 months (I'm in Orlando). However, I'm post- Security Interview for four months now waiting to get scheduled for the Poly.

Comment

• Originally posted by bellyer View Post
      I passed the SAEE back in December and I still haven't heard anything regarding scheduling of the SUPER. I know that my contacts there told me it might be a bit of a delay between phases due to a busy year, but I'm going on 6 months at this point.
      Don't worry dude. Same boat here.

Comment

• Originally posted by rolandr5 View Post
        I thought it was ten times easier than FBI Phase 2 and slightly less formal. Just have your experiances in your head prepared, make good eye contact, be early, look pristine and you ll do fine.
        You know what's funny? I thought the FBI Phase 2 was less formal. It was more relaxed. Then again, I didn't pass the Phase 2 so take whatI say with a grain of salt, pepper, and oregano.
        OUT!!

Comment

• Applied - Feb '15

Testing, interviews, etc. - Apr-Jun '15

Conditional Offer - Aug '15

Poly - Nov '15

Medical - early Dec '15, follow up - 2 weeks later, passed medical - late Dec '15

Background started - June '16

Sent from my abacus using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
            I was recently referred for the SUPER interview. Should I expect that to be scheduled anytime soon?

Is Inverted Pandas experience the norm or the exception?

Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
            For all that have taken the FBI Phase 2 or the ATF panel, how would you compare and contrast those to the SUPER? I.e. Difficulty, format, tone, etc?

Originally posted by Lee23 View Post
            Is there a writing exam in the SUPER as well? Harder, easier compared to the FBI sample?

It's a basic panel interview. Like the other gentleman said, have lots of work experiences cued up mentally with actions and results for each. Have some questions ready like any other interview. I heard back from my SAEE results relatively quickly for an interview.
            My Timeline is old now, but here it is if it helps any.

Applied - 5/2/14 (notified SAEE 6/2)
            SAEE - 6/11/14 (notified passed 6/16)
            SPI - 6/23/14 (notified passed 8/11)***
            COE - 8/11/14 (GS-9)***
            Security Packet turned in - 8/18/14
            Security Interview - 8/28/14
            Polygraph - 10/20/14 (called on 10/1)
            Background started - 1/26/15
            Medical Exam - 2/3/15
            Home Interview - 2/3/15
            Med follow up rec'd - 2/24/15
            Med follow up submitted by Dr- 3/9/15
            DQ: Medical - 2/3/16

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Any general tips and advice from anyone at FLETC or that was recently there?

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Last edited by Terp21; 09-20-2016, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysReady2000 View Post
                  Post poly limbo 14 months and counting. Jan 2014 applicant......

AR2K
                  what are they saying when you call to see whats going on? 14 months sounds like someone goofed and your packet got misplaced

Comment

• Received my COE last week.

Nov. 15 applicant.

Comment

• I'm in the background stage of the process and I'm wondering if disciplinary points from the police department will prevent me from getting hired?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raq View Post
                        I'm in the background stage of the process and I'm wondering if disciplinary points from the police department will prevent me from getting hired?
                        As long as you were up front about it and it was nothing outlandish, no. No one is perfect. Besides me, I mean. (<sarcasm)

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                          As long as you were up front about it and it was nothing outlandish, no. No one is perfect. Besides me, I mean. (<sarcasm)

I got 10 points and one day suspension w/ no pay for improper procedure. I was up front to my background investigator from the start. I even sent him the incident and the punishment.

I asked him would it hurt me and he wouldn't give me a clear answer and said it was up to the panel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raq View Post
                            I got 10 points and one day suspension w/ no pay for improper procedure. I was up front to my background investigator from the start. I even sent him the incident and the punishment.

I asked him would it hurt me and he wouldn't give me a clear answer and said it was up to the panel.
                            It's likely that people online won't be able to give you a better answer than your BI. You'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

• Did anybody had to wait longer than 2 weeks to get their results from the SAEE. Going on 3 weeks since I took the test and haven't heard back yet

Comment

• Another update:

I received notice that I passed SAEE on 05/27 and as of today was scheduled for my SUPER in about a week.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5799 users online. 154 members and 5645 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X