300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GettingFED View Post
    I've been an applicant for 2 years now. Currently, I am 1 month post polygraph after waiting 18 months (from the security interview). Is it possible for me to send an updated resume to be included to my packet so I look more favorable when it comes to hiring panel decisions?
    Which F.O. are you going through that it took so long to get a poly?

Comment

• can someone please tell me what is the swimming assessment consisted of? If I remember correctly, it's a freestyle-2 laps, sidestroke, but I forgot the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Majo2317 View Post
        Currently going through the SA process as well. Here's my current timeline for those interested:

June 2015: submitted application
        September 2015: SAEE
        October 2015: SUPER
        December 2015: COE
        January 2016: SI
        April 2016: Poly
        May 2016: Medical/Background
        I just got my call! Class starts June 16 in Georgia. I was only offered the New York City field office, which is fine - that was going to be my selection anyway. Good luck to everyone, I hope to see you there.

Comment

I just got my call! Class starts June 16 in Georgia. I was only offered the New York City field office, which is fine - that was going to be my selection anyway. Good luck to everyone, I hope to see you there.
          Congratulations!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats

Comment

What FO have you been going through? Looks like you really breezed through this process! Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
                What FO have you been going through? Looks like you really breezed through this process! Congrats!
                Denver; they were quite helpful through the entire process. Quick to answer questions and respond to my request for status updates (I was getting impatient at some points).

Comment

Denver; they were quite helpful through the entire process. Quick to answer questions and respond to my request for status updates (I was getting impatient at some points).
                  Good for you! Mine has been very helpful too, but they can't control the Polygraph stuff time wise. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm trying to keep tabs on everyone that's been getting hired off of here to compare how quickly to their age to see if there's a relation

Comment

Wow, Denver and they only offered NY?

Comment

Good for you! Mine has been very helpful too, but they can't control the Polygraph stuff time wise. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm trying to keep tabs on everyone that's been getting hired off of here to compare how quickly to their age to see if there's a relation
                      He is 23. Good age to mold.

Comment

That was the only real quiet time I had - waiting for the poly. I'm 23 years old.
                        Last edited by Majo2317; 05-25-2016, 12:20 PM. Reason: Grammar is hard before coffee

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahAlumnus View Post
                          Wow, Denver and they only offered NY?
                          Yep, I was surprised it was my only option. I don't know if this has to do with it, but I was born and raised in NY. Spent 21+ years there. I'm not mad about going back..

Comment

• Originally posted by Recruit_1 View Post
                            He is 23. Good age to mold.
                            Yep. HOW SUSPICIOUS! lol

Comment

• what is your background if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• Originally posted by GettingFED View Post
                                I've been an applicant for 2 years now. Currently, I am 1 month post polygraph after waiting 18 months (from the security interview). Is it possible for me to send an updated resume to be included to my packet so I look more favorable when it comes to hiring panel decisions?
                                Geez 18 months from SI...i'll stop complaining about my 4 months lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6297 users online. 247 members and 6050 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X