300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DSS-SA_Applicant View Post
    Three days without a post? Is everyone alright?!
    Give it two weeks, it'll be another episode of trying to determine when the next hiring panel will be. I'm already getting impatient..

Comment

Had an interview recently, waiting on a word back.
      Last edited by Covert_13; 05-19-2016, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Well looks like we made the news!

Comment

• Just a side note, USSS UD shot someone near the White House today. Not many details yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by aspiring_fed View Post
            Just a side note, USSS UD shot someone near the White House today. Not many details yet.
            That's what Hopeful Agent was referring to

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
              That's what Hopeful Agent was referring to
              We might make a Great Team!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeful Agent View Post
                We might make a Great Team!!!
                Keep the hope alive. We WILL make a great team!

Comment

• Just curious so you must have 20/20 vision corrected/uncorrected exactly for both SA/UD? What if someone was coming from another FED LE position or just from another position and it was something like 25/20 0r 30/20 that does not necessarily need a prescription, would that be a no go? Just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by service4others View Post
                    Just curious so you must have 20/20 vision corrected/uncorrected exactly for both SA/UD? What if someone was coming from another FED LE position or just from another position and it was something like 25/20 0r 30/20 that does not necessarily need a prescription, would that be a no go? Just curious.
                    It's 20/20 corrected and no worse than 20/60 uncorrected in each eye for 1811. I'm pretty sure they're not worried about any other positions; you'll take a vision test during the medical and follow up with an eye doctor if deemed necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Majo2317 View Post
                      It's 20/20 corrected and no worse than 20/60 uncorrected in each eye for 1811. I'm pretty sure they're not worried about any other positions; you'll take a vision test during the medical and follow up with an eye doctor if deemed necessary.
                      Thanks. This is why I cannot write when I am very tired anymore. I meant 20/30 20/25. Thanks

Comment

• I'm out. August 2014 applicant. Called HQ who in turn referred me to my FO. FO told me that they sent me a notification sometime in early April. I never got it. They said they would send me an email. Good luck to all those still in the running!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdtrooper View Post
                          I'm out. August 2014 applicant. Called HQ who in turn referred me to my FO. FO told me that they sent me a notification sometime in early April. I never got it. They said they would send me an email. Good luck to all those still in the running!
                          How far along the process did you get??

Comment

• Everything. Home interview was in December 2015. Must have been denied at the hiring panel review. Kinda sucks that I have been out of the process for over a month without knowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdtrooper View Post
                              Everything. Home interview was in December 2015. Must have been denied at the hiring panel review. Kinda sucks that I have been out of the process for over a month without knowing.
                              How does one get denied at hiring panel? What do they look for there that wasn't looked at during all the other steps?

Comment

• If your question wasn't rhetorical... I presume one could pass each step individually but not everything collectively. Or they think one wouldn't be a good fit or for some other subjective reason. Who knows.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11394 users online. 398 members and 10996 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X