Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraud Investigator View Post
    Is there a pre-employment agility test?
    I think they suspended the APAT, they did at least when I was going through the process, but they might bring it back. Not sure on any details.

Comment

• Don't know if there is just multiple answers for this, but I was told yesterday during my super interview that it was 10 points during JJRTC. Just relaying what I was told

Comment

• Originally posted by justonslc View Post
        Don't know if there is just multiple answers for this, but I was told yesterday during my super interview that it was 10 points during JJRTC. Just relaying what I was told
        Thanks for the update! I have never been told by any of the USSS staff, so I have just been going off of Forum information; which can sometimes be dated.

Comment

• How long does it take for a decision when they email you that they are reviewing your application
          currently employed by The State of NY

Comment

• Originally posted by nyhockeyref93 View Post
            How long does it take for a decision when they email you that they are reviewing your application
            Probably about 17 years.

Comment

• FLETC requires you to pass the PEB (physical efficiency battery), which you can Google it to find all the percentile breakdowns on fletc's website. Scoring based on 5 year age increments and gender (just thought about this.. I wonder if I can start "identifying as a female" and use that scoring standard?! I could finally get on the PT wall at FLETC!). 25th+ percentile is passing.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                FLETC requires you to pass the PEB (physical efficiency battery), which you can Google it to find all the percentile breakdowns on fletc's website. Scoring based on 5 year age increments and gender (just thought about this.. I wonder if I can start "identifying as a female" and use that scoring standard?! I could finally get on the PT wall at FLETC!). 25th+ percentile is passing.

I was told a number of times the PEB is only participatory for USSS. They only care about their test.

Comment

• ***Delete***
                  Last edited by Bronc_smith; 01-27-2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Well, that's true. Good point. 25th percentile score is a passing score. Doesn't mean every agency requires you to pass it. We had plenty of failures that graduated right beside me at FLETC.

Last edited by bayranger; 05-14-2016, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Not all agencies can be as "hard" as USSS. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I took the SAEE test April 29th, I got my results yesterday saying I passed.

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 05-29-2016, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Apache82; 08-13-2019, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Three days without a post? Is everyone alright?!

Comment

• I'm here, just waiting on SAEE results. Long road ahead it looks like.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7974 users online. 195 members and 7779 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X