Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Majo2317 View Post
    Your best bet is to just review what's in that practice guide; its what I did and it prepared me perfectly for the test. Brush up on your grammar skills big time, I feel like that's a skill that people lose but will kill you on the test. I believe that's "Section 3" in the guide. Don't go too crazy, just take your time and get good rest for the few days prior. As clear a head as possible will help.
    Also, make sure you pee before the test. Nothing worse then getting the pee antsy feeling during the middle of a section. It my cause you to involuntarily speed up and make mistakes in order to get that bathroom break.

    Comment


    • Thank you!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rolandr5 View Post
        Congrats!! I'll see you at FLETC. We ended up picking NYC. We actually wanted DC but didn't get offered, so we re going with NYC.
        Congrats to you as well, and see you down there. I also chose the New York Field Office.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Iceberg924 View Post
          Congrats to you as well, and see you down there. I also chose the New York Field Office.
          Why all you guys going to NYC lol, well I see you guys down there!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jasoo517 View Post
            Why all you guys going to NYC lol, well I see you guys down there!
            I'm already in the area with my current job being in North Jersey. The transition should be much smoother for me rather than DC or LA lol.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Iceberg924 View Post
              I'm already in the area with my current job being in North Jersey. The transition should be much smoother for me rather than DC or LA lol.
              Congrats to everyone.

              Comment


              • I also got the call last week! I was only offered DC, but gladly took it since I already live here :-)

                I start on May 31st, and go to FLETC on Jun 3rd.

                Any of the most recent Agent Candidates want to start a G-chat or something to share information?

                Comment


                • Can someone tell me what is the swimming test consist of and what will happen we fail it?

                  Comment


                  • hey Jasoo, what's the decent place to live in DC that not too far from the DC FO? It will be just me, my wife and my 10 months old.

                    Comment


                    • Hey send me a pm and I'll send you my number to call me.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by justinlong View Post
                        Can someone tell me what is the swimming test consist of and what will happen we fail it?
                        You will drown

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                          You will drown
                          Drowning is an automatic wash out correct?

                          Comment


                          • Can someone post their timeline from SAEE to hire.


                            Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                            Peace out...war in!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                              Can someone post their timeline from SAEE to hire.


                              Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                              It ranges from 6 months to 2 years so a timeline from 1 or a few people won't really help.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                                Can someone post their timeline from SAEE to hire.


                                Sent from my SNES using Tapatalk
                                There's been a few timelines posted a couple pages back, but it varies a ton from person to person.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6399 users online. 355 members and 6044 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X