300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
    I thought the saee was easy...I failed it.

I thought the fbi test was hard. I passed it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    👆 Sums up every 1811 hiring process ever.

Comment

• Exams=FBI>SAEE>ATF
      Unless you really suck at basic math, then move ATF up a couple notches on difficulty. Although I cut ATF closest to time limit of all the exams (felt more pressured against the clock than others).
      The photo section had a couple WTFs in it for me on SAEE. FBI logical reasoning/inference section (whatever it's actually called) the was most difficult of all of them for me... Comparing apples to apples for that particular section of each of the exams. FWIW I was able to pass all of them.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
        Meth is bad

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
        Kml. I didn't catch that until this morning

Comment

• [QUOTE=texengland;3866430]My opinion in order difficulty.
          DEA
          SAEE
          FBI
          HSI

I just took the SAEE test on Friday, but I'm with SoutoXS, I think the SAEE was the easiest out of both the FBI and ATF. I passed the ATF Special Agent exam, but didn't pass the FBI.

Comment

• Currently going through the SA process as well. Here's my current timeline for those interested:

June 2015: submitted application
            September 2015: SAEE
            October 2015: SUPER
            December 2015: COE
            January 2016: SI
            April 2016: Poly
            May 2016: Medical/Background

My medical is actually tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to getting through this step and moving on shortly!
            Last edited by Majo2317; 05-02-2016, 07:47 PM. Reason: *Added background to May 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Majo2317 View Post
              Currently going through the SA process as well. Here's my current timeline for those interested:

June 2015: submitted application
              September 2015: SAEE
              October 2015: SUPER
              December 2015: COE
              January 2016: SI
              April 2016: Poly
              May 2016: Medical

My medical is actually tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to getting through this step and moving on shortly!
              How old are you? Which FO?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
                How old are you? Which FO?
                23, Denver.

Comment

23, Denver.
                  Just curious, what is your background?

Comment

• Originally posted by Recruit_1 View Post
                    Just curious, what is your background?
                    I went to school for accounting and work in the information security industry.

Comment

I went to school for accounting and work in the information security industry.
                      So you had about 1 year or less of post undergrad work experience when you applied? Good for you because most agencies wouldn't even consider you. I have only met one 1811 who was hired pretty much straight out of college and that was for IRS CI. The internship that he did with them led to the hire. He actually didn't even have to apply. Those opportunities are long gone now. Keep us updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Recruit_1 View Post
                        So you had about 1 year or less of post undergrad work experience when you applied? Good for you because most agencies wouldn't even consider you. I have only met one 1811 who was hired pretty much straight out of college and that was for IRS CI. The internship that he did with them led to the hire. He actually didn't even have to apply. Those opportunities are long gone now. Keep us updated.
                        Yep, pretty much. I was immediately turned down by another 1811, but I didn't expect anything other than that. I somehow do meet all qualifications and I "picked" a good time to apply - they need a lot of people. It's pretty awesome knowing I got this far; I'll keep you guys updated. Best of luck to all!

Comment

Yep, pretty much. I was immediately turned down by another 1811, but I didn't expect anything other than that. I somehow do meet all qualifications and I "picked" a good time to apply - they need a lot of people. It's pretty awesome knowing I got this far; I'll keep you guys updated. Best of luck to all!
                          Congrats

Comment

• In level of test difficulty I would say
                            1. DEA
                            2. USSS
                            3. FBI

FBI's logical reasoning and DEA's phase 3 of Observation and Recall are no joke either. CBP is pretty tough as well, talk about 5 hours long and lots of math.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
                              Which FO did you apply through?
                              Philadelphia

Comment

• I honestly thought the FBI, DEA, and USSS tests were a joke compared to IRS CI. I felt like I was sitting for the CPA exam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7298 users online. 283 members and 7015 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X