300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bruddahbean View Post
    Decided to peek in here since it's been a little bit since I applied (try Jan 2014 peeps). I've been post poly forever, post home interview, post WWIII...and still no call. Thinking my file slipped in between two desks. I think they may be waiting for me to age out because I'm so intimidating for them to reject. Good luck peeps! May your road be much shorter and much smoother than mine in this process and land you in FLETC! Cheers, Bruddahbean
    Fellow Jan 2104 applicant! I am also in the limbo with you.
    OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
      +1 Jan 2014 post poly limbo

AR2K

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
        Well G-d Dang Raheem that long!? What do they tell you when you call for a "status check?" The standard reply, I guess: You'll be contacted by email. Hang in there bro. One thing this process has taught me is that "the race isn't given to the swift, but to the one that endures." Endure a little while longer, brother. One of these gigs will come thru for you! Didn't mean to get all deep with a scripture and stuff, but that's what the 1811 process will do to you. Make you seek the divine hahahaha
        Last edited by Seminole777; 04-22-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• My time line:

Applied 02/03/2015
          BQ'd 04/11/2015
          SAEE 04/14/2015
          Passed SAEE 04/22/2015
          SUPER 07/15/2015
          COE 12/03/2015
          COE Submitted 12/14/2015
          SI 02/11/2016
          Poly 04/26/2016

Comment

• Just got invited to participate in the hiring process today. The job title I applied to is Criminal Investigator (Special Agent). What is the difference between that, and a Special Agent. Do you go through the same training a Special Agent does?
            Last edited by mizzou573; 04-24-2016, 04:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mizzou573 View Post
              Just got invited to participate in the hiring process today. The job title I applied to is Criminal Investigator (Special Agent). What is the difference between that, and a Special Agent. Do you go through the same training a Special Agent does?
              Do you mean you applied to a new announcement today, or got invited to take the SAEE? I heard that a new announcement is coming out in the coming week or two, but don't see it on USAJobs. CI(Special Agent) is the same as Special Agent.

Comment

• I applied in February and got invited to take the SAEE.

Comment

• Background has started and they have already came to speak with my current employer last week. However, a little hiccup with my medical came back 2 days ago stating (first time I've been made aware of this) that I had abnormal EKG reading with my heart. They said it's very common, but are still requesting that I get second testing done from a cardiologist and have it sent to them by the close of business next week. Anyone else have this issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceberg924 View Post
                    Background has started and they have already came to speak with my current employer last week. However, a little hiccup with my medical came back 2 days ago stating (first time I've been made aware of this) that I had abnormal EKG reading with my heart. They said it's very common, but are still requesting that I get second testing done from a cardiologist and have it sent to them by the close of business next week. Anyone else have this issue?
                    What was the abnormality? Also, was it a stress test or just a lay down EKG.
                    Peace out...war in!

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleFist13 View Post
                      What was the abnormality? Also, was it a stress test or just a lay down EKG.
                      It was a lay down EKG. And don't quote me as I am unsure of the proper medical terms lol. But the physician said something along the lines that the electricity doesn't go through my heart as fast as a normal patient. Here's the more confusing part....she said it was common in most people and that I should be fine, but don't be surprised if the USSS would like to follow up for further testing.
                      1 week later I'm contacted to go find a cardiologist and schedule my own EKG. I've never had any health issues in my life so this is a first for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bruddahbean View Post
                        Decided to peek in here since it's been a little bit since I applied (try Jan 2014 peeps). I've been post poly forever, post home interview, post WWIII...and still no call. Thinking my file slipped in between two desks. I think they may be waiting for me to age out because I'm so intimidating for them to reject. Good luck peeps! May your road be much shorter and much smoother than mine in this process and land you in FLETC! Cheers, Bruddahbean
                        Dude...... lol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

• I accepted an offer with another agency so I am backing out of the process with USSS. I've been post SI for just over a year now... I guess it wasn't meant to be. I leave for FLETC in June. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Recruit_1 View Post
                            I accepted an offer with another agency so I am backing out of the process with USSS. I've been post SI for just over a year now... I guess it wasn't meant to be. I leave for FLETC in June. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Out of curiosity, how old are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
                              Out of curiosity, how old are you?

Comment

• Sa vacancy 27-29 apr

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14932 users online. 426 members and 14506 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X