300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jb2257 View Post
    If you think you hate Miami, wait until they force you to NYC or a similar location, where the traffic is worse, your rent is double, the weather is garbage and the work isn't what you were told to expect. Miami is literally the best large office you could get to.
    I'm pullin' for L.A. lol. Love the Cuban food in Miami though. Going to be an interesting city as more and more things are allowed between Cuba and US

Comment

• Originally posted by JuRam8 View Post
      I processed out of the McAllen, Texas FO.

TangoAlpha: I think we just became best friends. Looks like we will be the new trainees in Miami.
      We can turn our FLETC beds into bunks. There will be so much more room for activities.
      USSS SA & (UD)
      Applied - June 2015/(April 2015)
      SAEE/POST - September 29, 2015/(June 23,2015)
      SUPER- November 18, 2015/(July 31, 2015)
      COE - January 8, 2015/(September 3, 2015)
      Security Interview - September 11, 2015 (with UD process)
      Polygraph - November 19, 2015 (with UD process)
      Medical - December 1, 2015 (with UD process)
      Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)
      Home Interview - January 20, 2016
      The Call™™™™™ - February 9, 2016 for SA

Comment

• Does USSS pay LEAP at FLETC?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
          Being raised in South Florida (West Palm Beach) I truly TRULY hate everything about Miami except the food. That being said, if it was the only office offered to me I'd jump on it without hesitation
          West Palm is a nice area compared to the chaos of Miami. If you want the in between life, Ft Lauderdale is nice too.
          OUT!!

Comment

• Had my polygraph 1 month ago. Medical is scheduled for next week in DC. They are paying for travel expenses and hotel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceberg924 View Post
              Had my polygraph 1 month ago. Medical is scheduled for next week in DC. They are paying for travel expenses and hotel.
              The Hotel is next to the USSS Headquarters. Very nice place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango_Alpha View Post
                We can turn our FLETC beds into bunks. There will be so much more room for activities.
                Lets see if they let us take our pictures together for credentials. hahahaha!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RedskinFan View Post
                  Does USSS pay LEAP at FLETC?
                  Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceberg924 View Post
                    Had my polygraph 1 month ago. Medical is scheduled for next week in DC. They are paying for travel expenses and hotel.
                    They got you turned around in a month? Some cant get it done in 5 months, much less a year, cough cough wink wink. Their processing methodology must be way above my mental capacity of understanding!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
                      They got you turned around in a month? Some cant get it done in 5 months, much less a year, cough cough wink wink. Their processing methodology must be way above my mental capacity of understanding!!!!
                      Actually, it's very simple. There appears to be a direct correlation between number of posts on this thread, and how quickly an applicant is processed. The more posts one has, the slower one is processed. Notice Iceberg only has like 4 posts... you have 544.

To prove this theory, I've tried to limit my comments here lately, and now I'm flying! Poly is this week! lol

Comment

• So I hear after your packet is complete and your waiting on the call SCD still does their own background check with Field Agents. Anyone have more info on this? I know this could be an issue since the location of the person being interviewed could be a problem from smaller field offices with less staff, especially in the election season when protection details are high. Either way, here I sit and wait. Good luck to you guys going to MIA, heard its a great office.

Comment

• June 2015 applicant here in post-poly limbo. After reading some of your posts, I'm just happy to have taken and passed the poly...hoping for the medical call soon, but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by TXNY11B View Post
                            June 2015 applicant here in post-poly limbo. After reading some of your posts, I'm just happy to have taken and passed the poly...hoping for the medical call soon, but I won't hold my breath.
                            Congrats! I'm a june 2015 applicant waiting on the Poly. Just got all the Security Interview/Packet stuff taken care of so they told me all I can do now is sit and wait. I hate it, but it works for now since I'm getting Married and Honeymoon first 2 weeks of May lol. After that, though, I'll be real eager again. Also helps that you're in a 'in demand' location, and near a bigger office. Orlando, where I am, is one of the smallest offices in Florida apparently.

Comment

• I recently took the SAEE two weeks ago and I still have not received any type of notification that I failed or passed the exam. Should I be worried?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick115 View Post
                                I recently took the SAEE two weeks ago and I still have not received any type of notification that I failed or passed the exam. Should I be worried?
                                No, two weeks is the quicker side. It could take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13081 users online. 329 members and 12752 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X