300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JuRam8 View Post
    After a long brutal wait, I just recieved "The Call" and accepted a SA position with the Miami FO.

Offered: Chicago,Miami,Los Angeles,New York City, San Francisco.

Just when I was losing all hope. Exactly 1 yr 7 months for the entire process. Good luck to all and will keep everybody posted

Wow! Congratulations, sir.

*This better not be an April Fools' Day Joke

In all seriousness, congrats!

Comment

• Congrats!!! Hope they have Miami when they call me!

Comment

• Thanks Gents, it's been quite a day. I know what it's like to wait for the call. Remain optimistic and hope for the best. Best of luck to everyone on the forum. I will do my best to log on periodically to answer any questions. Academy is set to start April 26.

Comment

• Blessings and congrats! Have fun.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

After a long brutal wait, I just recieved "The Call" and accepted a SA position with the Miami FO.

Just when I was losing all hope. Exactly 1 yr 7 months for the entire process. Good luck to all and will keep everybody posted
            Congrats! I was originally in the April 26th class but they pushed me up to this week so I'll see you at FLETC at the end of April and in the Miami FO as that's where I picked too!
            USSS SA & (UD)
            Applied - June 2015/(April 2015)
            SAEE/POST - September 29, 2015/(June 23,2015)
            SUPER- November 18, 2015/(July 31, 2015)
            COE - January 8, 2015/(September 3, 2015)
            Security Interview - September 11, 2015 (with UD process)
            Polygraph - November 19, 2015 (with UD process)
            Medical - December 1, 2015 (with UD process)
            Background Investigation - Started January 11, 2016 (to be finished January 25, 2016)
            Home Interview - January 20, 2016
            The Call™™™™™ - February 9, 2016 for SA

Comment

Holy S*** man!!! CONGRATS! Props to you for sticking in there.... I REALLY am hoping being in Orlando SOMEHOW helps things move quicker for me lolol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango_Alpha View Post
                Congrats! I was originally in the April 26th class but they pushed me up to this week so I'll see you at FLETC at the end of April and in the Miami FO as that's where I picked too!
                DID THEY JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?!?!! YUP!!! At the same time...say your favorite actor.... JOHN STAMOS!!! WHAT?!?!?!

Comment

• Anyone process out of Brooklyn? They told me 31st floor on phone but the website says secret service is on the 32nd floor. Can anyone confirm

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
                    Anyone process out of Brooklyn? They told me 31st floor on phone but the website says secret service is on the 32nd floor. Can anyone confirm
                    You can confirm it on location...One of the floors will be the Secret Service

Comment

Thanks Gents, it's been quite a day. I know what it's like to wait for the call. Remain optimistic and hope for the best. Best of luck to everyone on the forum. I will do my best to log on periodically to answer any questions. Academy is set to start April 26.
                      Congrats again, but I just wanted to know which FO you processed out of?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
                        Anyone process out of Brooklyn? They told me 31st floor on phone but the website says secret service is on the 32nd floor. Can anyone confirm
                        Go to where you were told to go

Comment

You chose well. Miami is easily the best large office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeful Agent View Post
                            Congrats again, but I just wanted to know which FO you processed out of?
                            I processed out of the McAllen, Texas FO.

TangoAlpha: I think we just became best friends. Looks like we will be the new trainees in Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257 View Post
                              You chose well. Miami is easily the best large office.
                              Being raised in South Florida (West Palm Beach) I truly TRULY hate everything about Miami except the food. That being said, if it was the only office offered to me I'd jump on it without hesitation

Comment

• If you think you hate Miami, wait until they force you to NYC or a similar location, where the traffic is worse, your rent is double and the weather is garbage. Miami is literally the best large office you could get to.
                                Last edited by jb2257; 04-04-2016, 05:35 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14322 users online. 401 members and 13921 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X