300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlwaysReady2000 View Post
    Nothing in the negative or otherwise... Just kind of sitting in post poly limbo. When I called and asked what the deal was they said it hasn't even been scored yet!
    There has to be some sort of issue. Scoring should not take that long. When I did my Poly back in October 2015, I recieved my results via a phone call a week later telling me I passed and that they wanted to schedule my flight to D.C. for my Medical Exam. Completed that by late October and had my Home Interview 1st week of November.

Comment

• Ok guys I tried to get some answers on why people are waiting so long for movement on their applications. I decided to check it out in person.

When i approached the main entrance to the USSS HQ, I noticed the heavy security.

Best-Stealth-Games-Thief.jpg

At first, there was no way to get passed it, so I had to use all of my brain power to come up with a cunning diversion....

diversion.jpg

Anyway, I found out were all of the applications are stored...

warehouse.jpg

I was trying to find my file, but I triggered some kind of advanced secondary security system...

boulder.jpg

I made my retreat, but the tertiary security system presented itself. Needless to say I was prepared for this...

mario.png

Once I passed the other security, I was able to escape. I didn't find much regarding the applications, but I did find out that Princess Toadstool was in another castle.
      OUT!!

Comment

• Poly.......scheduled

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
          Poly.......scheduled
          Congrats! I just got in all my security interview stuff they needed....so I guess I'm waiting for Poly now?

Comment

• Sounds correct. Took about 1.5 months after I submitted mine. Not to bad

Comment

• I just don't understand why some people have their poly scheduled 1-2 months after SI and others wait over a year. I just wonder how many great applicants the USSS misses out on because of this inconsistency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
                Sounds correct. Took about 1.5 months after I submitted mine. Not to bad
                Sounds good to me. I'm getting married/going on Honeymoon the first two weeks of May so hopefully everything comes together after that lol

Comment

• Secret Service SA hiring process

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fi...0FY%202015.pdf

Page 9 and 10 is applicable to USSS.

Comment

• No calls in a while. They said I completed everything, but none of my foreign contacts have been contacted. So I wonder if the background is still underway.
                    Last edited by rolandr5; 04-01-2016, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Recruit_1 View Post
                      I just don't understand why some people have their poly scheduled 1-2 months after SI and others wait over a year. I just wonder how many great applicants the USSS misses out on because of this inconsistency.

***Delete***
                      Last edited by Bronc_smith; 01-27-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                        It's because of the amount of applicants and the polygrapher schedule. Authorizations for polygraphs are sent regularly. Right now I am looking at at least 30-50 authorizations that was sent wednesday. The polygrapher decide when they want to schedule people and where they want to go to schedule people. So essentially, it also pertains to what is convenient for them.

Source: my ofc mate is a polygrapher
                        Well there is a way DHS can reduce the time to hire timeframe... first in, first out. I wish I could prioritize my work to what is convenient for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Recruit_1 View Post
                          Well there is a way DHS can reduce the time to hire timeframe... first in, first out. I wish I could prioritize my work to what is convenient for me.
                          I don't know what to tell you...classes are being filled... I'm just answering the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                            I don't know what to tell you...classes are being filled... I'm just answering the question.
                            I know.

Comment

• After a long brutal wait, I just recieved "The Call" and accepted a SA position with the Miami FO.

Offered: Chicago,Miami,Los Angeles,New York City, San Francisco.

Just when I was losing all hope. Exactly 1 yr 7 months for the entire process. Good luck to all and will keep everybody posted

Comment

• Originally posted by JuRam8 View Post
                                After a long brutal wait, I just recieved "The Call" and accepted a SA position with the Miami FO.

Offered: Chicago,Miami,Los Angeles,New York City, San Francisco.

Just when I was losing all hope. Exactly 1 yr 7 months for the entire process. Good luck to all and will keep everybody posted
                                Wow congratulations

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14790 users online. 263 members and 14527 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X