300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Recruit_1 View Post
    I honestly feel like everyone who says that they called HQ and got an update on their application is blowing hot air up you know what. I must have called 100 times in the past year and never once got someone on the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dial 202-406-5271 when prompted, press 0 to speak to someone.

Comment

• Had my Security Interview yesterday, and the person interviewing me told me they aren't shipping anyone from my FO to Washington for the Medical, and are going to do it local. Thought that was interesting. Also, at least 6 people got their SI before me at my FO within the last 2 weeks, and they have more scheduled after me, so it looks like we are about to see some progress. She told me they (head office) are finding more ways to streamline this process to get more bodies in sooner rather than later, and are no longer going with the discretion of the FO, but rather based on how things show on paper.

Comment

• Hey Guys! We made the news! (Kind Of...ignore the fact that it's AOL...awkward...) http://www.aol.com/article/2016/03/1...htmlws-main-bb

Comment

• Originally posted by SoutoXS View Post
          Hey Guys! We made the news! (Kind Of...ignore the fact that it's AOL...awkward...) http://www.aol.com/article/2016/03/1...htmlws-main-bb
          They wouldn't have this problem to the extent that they have it if they simply give the green light for those who are in hiring limbo. I'm probably both beating a dead horse and preaching to the choir but there are a number of us whose applications are complete and sitting on some shelf collecting dust. I wonder how many people have actually completed the process and are waiting for the call. Oh well. That's my two cents for what it's worth. Well, I guess it's worth two cents, right?
          Last edited by Radio Raheem; 03-16-2016, 10:27 AM.
          OUT!!

Comment

• Called, took my name and number to call back.... Do they actually call back?

USMCR1811

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCR_USSS SA_Hopeful View Post
              Called, took my name and number to call back.... Do they actually call back?

USMCR1811
              I was told the same thing, I never received a call back. So of course I called them back.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCR_USSS SA_Hopeful View Post
                Called, took my name and number to call back.... Do they actually call back?

USMCR1811
                Sometimes. I'd say if you don't hear from anyone by early next week, just call them back again.

Comment

• Originally posted by fedxfit View Post
                  Sometimes. I'd say if you don't hear from anyone by early next week, just call them back again.
                  +1

Comment

• http://fedagent.com/featured/16-gene...-agent-numbers

Comment

• Anyone have word/insight on when the next USSS announcement might be? I know there was one in February but I must have missed it. I'm eligible to retake the SAEE next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
                        Anyone have word/insight on when the next USSS announcement might be? I know there was one in February but I must have missed it. I'm eligible to retake the SAEE next month.
                        Probably in April/May. Seems like they have a new announcement every couple months.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                          Probably in April/May. Seems like they have a new announcement every couple months.
                          Here's to hoping. Anxious to retake the test and hopefully pass it the second time around!

Comment

• Feb 2015 applicant . Still waiting for poly. Was told to call at end of March if i don't hear anything. Was also told it could be another 8 months. Looking at the uniform division forums. Some guys over there had there poly recently

Comment

• Originally posted by jdtrooper View Post
                              How indicative is the hiring process to regular employ with the USSS? Are all of their administrative and HR functions as equally frustrating or do they get better once your in?
                              I've been following a number of threads here, and while not trying to minimize agency differences, I think all the 1811 hiring processes are frustrating and are more indicative of the US federal machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
                                Feb 2015 applicant . Still waiting for poly. Was told to call at end of March if i don't hear anything. Was also told it could be another 8 months. Looking at the uniform division forums. Some guys over there had there poly recently
                                I'm a May 2014 applicant still waiting for poly. Just hang tight and don't leave out options with other agencies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7865 users online. 342 members and 7523 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X