Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm slightly confused what is a special officer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint2069 View Post
      I'm slightly confused what is a special officer.

http://www.secretservice.gov/join/ca...cial-officers/

Comment

• Thanks that's new to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lassiter 45 View Post
          Which is your first choice? USSS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yeah, USSS is my first choice. DEA is my Plan B. I will go with whichever agency calls first. I mean my file for USSS has been with the Hiring Panel for 3 months now and still no call. I don't Know how backed up they are, but having to wait several months for a decision is horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by JuRam8 View Post
            Yeah, USSS is my first choice. DEA is my Plan B. I will go with whichever agency calls first. I mean my file for USSS has been with the Hiring Panel for 3 months now and still no call. I don't Know how backed up they are, but having to wait several months for a decision is horrible.
            Well I definitely know how frustrating it is for your plan B to call before your plan A. Good luck.

Comment

• Long time reader here, first time poster. Originally a June 2013 Applicant, made it to the interview phase, but I withdrew beforehand because I accepted an offer with another Federal agency. I re-applied for the June 2015 announcement, and they started me off at the SUPER. Very kind of them. (Since my SAEE scores were still valid, and the APAT was suspended)

I received my COE in Dec. 2015, and had my Security Interview in Feb. 2016. Polygraph is scheduled for this week. It seems they are moving as fast as they possibly can. I am processing out of an East Coast Field Office. The agent who did my security interview said the process will move quick until we hit the background stage where it will slow, because it will be closer to the election.

Comment

• Good luck I finished a poly over three months ago and still nothing!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Comment

• I never thought I would want to do a poly as bad as I do right now. It's been one week short of a year since my SI.

Comment

Last edited by Lee23; 05-15-2016, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceberg924 View Post
                      Long time reader here, first time poster. Originally a June 2013 Applicant, made it to the interview phase, but I withdrew beforehand because I accepted an offer with another Federal agency. I re-applied for the June 2015 announcement, and they started me off at the SUPER. Very kind of them. (Since my SAEE scores were still valid, and the APAT was suspended)

I received my COE in Dec. 2015, and had my Security Interview in Feb. 2016. Polygraph is scheduled for this week. It seems they are moving as fast as they possibly can. I am processing out of an East Coast Field Office. The agent who did my security interview said the process will move quick until we hit the background stage where it will slow, because it will be closer to the election.
                      Tried to PM you but it says not allowed. Was going to ask who you are working for and if there's a three year commitment with them you're navigating.

Comment

• PM's are turned on now. I am currently with CBP, and there is no commitment at all.

Comment

• No movement here either. Was told in February I was just waiting on the board. Hopefully we hear something soon.

Comment

• FYI. I placed a call to HQ and was informed that my background file was indeed turned in in December; however, it still hasn't been adjudicated. Mind you that I was contacted for a urinalysis in February. HQ indicated that I could call back in a month for an update.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdtrooper View Post
                              FYI. I placed a call to HQ and was informed that my background file was indeed turned in in December; however, it still hasn't been adjudicated. Mind you that I was contacted for a urinalysis in February. HQ indicated that I could call back in a month for an update.
                              My file has been with the Hiring Panel since December as well. Patiently waiting.

Comment

• That's the thing. I don't think my file is actually with the panel yet. It seems that it is still in the background phase although the field documentation has been submitted. I do recall updating IRS tax information consent forms during HI in december because apparently the authorizations are only valid for 6 months. Oh well. On with life.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11820 users online. 447 members and 11373 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X